For our growing multi-lingual Customer Support Center CheapTickets.de GmbH in Berlin-Mitte we are currently looking for:
E - Travel Agent Danish
As an E-Travel Agent, you will act as an intermediary between the customers and airlines by handling a variety of inquiries via our various online booking portals across the world like Vayama.com, CheapTickets.de, Flugladen.de, Budgetair.co.uk, etc.
- Liaise between the guest and airlines: modification of reservations, handling special requests and supporting customers by phone, e-mail and social media
- Handling various back office tasks
- Actively participate in various projects within the department
- Supporting our customers and delivering a high level of service are the utmost importance. You will be there to help the client, not sell to them.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Takes responsibility and ownership
- Is passionate about helping customers
- Fluent in both written and spoken Danish and English
- Is flexible in work schedule
- Has experience in the travel industry and/or customer service, to include Amadeus and Wspan knowledge would be a plus, but not a requirement
What we offer You:
- Four weeks paid training
- 26 holidays per year
- International working environment
- Convenient office location in the heart of Berlin
- Opportunity to work in full/part time or flexible working
- Lots of fun events, with regular learning and development opportunities and team outings
- Free drinks and fruit every day
- Gym contract and more benefits
Of course, you are! We are looking forward to meeting you on one of our Hiring Days in our Customer Service Center Berlin.