Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies managing an extensive portfolio of travel-focused websites operating under the brand names CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen
During your internship, you will be part of our talented Online Marketing team based in Amsterdam. Our office is conveniently placed in Amsterdam near the Central Station on the 14th floor of the Up Tower.
Online Marketing & Social Media Internship – Amsterdam
If you want a career in Online Marketing or Social Media, you better get your experience from one of the top players in the online commerce market. Cheaptickets.nl has recently been awarded number 1 in the national SEO Benchmark research of iProspect. We are experts in online marketing and we love what we do.
We open our doors for interns to join us in all throughout the year to make a flying start in their careers in online marketing. We have established the following tracks for you:
· Online Marketing Internship: The track of choice for young professionals who want to master the arts of SEO, SEA, Email, Affiliates, Display
· Social Media & Content CheapTickets.nl and Vliegwinkel.nl: Create content for newsletters,
· Social Media & Content CheapTickets.be: Create content for newsletters,
· SEO Internship: You will assist in expanding the visibility of our brands in search engines. In other words: you will help improve our rankings
· Commerce - Online Marketing: Improving Customer Journey, analyzing the performance of our main commerce channels, assisting on revenue optimization and helping with the creation of new marketing campaigns or supporting the team with performance and other
· Marketing Analytics Intern: more information coming soon!
To enable you to get the most out of your experience, during your internship you will be appointed with a manager who will be responsible for your training, support
What you bring to the table:
You have to be enrolled throughout the entire duration of the internship in a Bachelor or Master degree.
Available to work full-time for at least 5 months.
Excellent organizational skills with
Possess strong analytical and commercial skills.
A real team player who is service minded and has an entrepreneurial spirit.
Fluency in English is a must. Other languages are an advantage.
You want to make a difference!
Master of the Travix Traits of Success!
The internships will start from August/September
What you can expect
You will be thrown into the deep end and will get real responsibilities from day one! Do not worry, we will support you! If you are looking for a “printing” and “getting coffee” internship, this is not the place for you.
Boost your Online Marketing knowledge through the roof; you will be able to tell your teachers at Uni how online marketing “really” works in practice.
Become part of a multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
You will learn the tricks and traits of the flight and hotel industry from all the different angles, one of the most dynamic markets out there.
There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy.
Top floor offices overlooking Amsterdam city, we are
Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer,
- Are you looking for a "Graduation Internship" or a "Work Internship (
- Do you have an assignment
- Are you available for 40 hours a week?
- From when are you available and for how many weeks?
- When are you expecting to graduate?
For more information about the vacancy and the application