Travix is a global online travel company operating in 39 countries from offices in the Netherlands, Germany, India, Singapore and the USA. With our 5 brands (CheapTickets.nl, BudgetAir, Vayama, Vliegwinkel and Flugladen) and an extensive portfolio of 42 websites we are market leader in several countries and growing rapidly on all continents. We are passionate about what we do. On a daily basis we help thousands of people to find the best flights. We inspire them and guide them through their travel journey.
To face the everyday challenges of an online global player such, we need a world league development team that helps us build a solid technical foundation which will support our ambitious growth plans. Our goal is to deliver the best customer experience across web desktop, tablet and mobile channels.
Our cutting edge "Internet Booking Engine," as well as our mid & back office and Call Center Agency Dashboard, are getting enhanced, re-factored, and in some cases rebuilt to handle more brands and countries and bring full automation to different departments. To find the right balance, we need your expert opinion in helping us make the right decisions and drive the teams towards delivering more and more business value.
We do expect you to be hands-on, we are an open organization where your opinion is valued so be prepared for open discussions, wild ideas and most of all fun! We are looking for Front End Developers who know their way around the web, so if that’s your specialty, please do not hesitate to contact us.
● Develop and maintain of our front ends, external and internal across mobile, tablet and desktop responsive channels
● Create and maintain unit tests
● Code reviews and testing
● Analyze and determine the impact of defects and new enhancements
● Error analysis using all available information and tools
The above are just a few of the responsibilities in this position. This position comes with the autonomy to introduce your own ideas and creativity to build a strong and solid technical environment.
We are looking for people with a flexible and results-oriented mentality, who love to develop new things and are enthusiastic about their area of expertise!
● Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
● Knowledge of Scrum or the ambition to learn all about it
● ReactJS, ES6, Webpack, Gulp and NodeJS
● Experience on Unit Testing
● Nice to have: rxjs, Docker and E2E test
What you can expect
● We have technically challenging green-field projects
● Your software is used everyday by thousands of consumers around the world
● Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other great benefits!
● Covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances!
● A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
● Follow fun Dutch language courses @ Travix with your colleagues!
● There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
● 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
● Top floor offices in the centre of Amsterdam, next to Central Station!
● Nice to have perks: Free fruit,company bar & free beer, foosball / table tennis competitions, great company events, good food and team activities
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button. For more information about the vacancy and the application process you can contact Linh Nguyen Tien - Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org