Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies managing an extensive portfolio of travel-focused websites operating under the brand names CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama. All our brands provide both search and book capability for flight combinations worldwide on both legacy and low cost airlines. In addition, our booking websites offer attractive pricing for hotels, rental cars and other ancillary products such as insurances, airport parking & transfers. We operate our five brands in 37 countries, employ more than 550 people with over 50 different nationalities worldwide. Travix has offices in the Netherlands, Germany, India, Curaçao, Singapore, the UK and the USA.
To face the everyday challenges of an online global player such, we need a world league development team that helps us build a solid technical foundation which will support our ambitious growth plans. Our goal is to deliver the best customer experience across web desktop,
Our cutting edge "Internet Booking Engine," as well as our mid & back office and Call Center Agency Dashboard, are getting enhanced, re-factored, and in some cases rebuilt to handle more brands and countries and bring full automation to different departments. To find the right balance, we need your expert opinion in helping us make the right decisions and drive the teams towards delivering more and more business value.
We do expect you to be hands-on, we are an open organization where your opinion is valued so be prepared for open discussions, wild ideas and most of all fun! We are looking for Front End Developers who know their way around the web, so if that’s your specialty, please do not hesitate to contact us.
● Develop and maintain of our front ends, external and internal across mobile, tablet and desktop responsive channels
● Create and maintain unit tests
● Code reviews and testing
● Analyze and determine the impact of defects and new enhancements
● Error analysis using all available information and tools
The above are just a few of the responsibilities in this position. This position comes with the autonomy to introduce your own ideas and creativity to build a strong and solid technical environment.
We are looking for people with a flexible and results-oriented mentality, who love to develop new things and are enthusiastic about their area of expertise!
● Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
● Knowledge of Scrum or the ambition to learn all about it
● ReactJS, ES6, Webpack,
● Experience on Unit Testing
● Nice to have:
What you can expect
● We have technically challenging green-field projects
● Your software is used
● Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other great benefits!
● Covered travel costs, discounted ongoing
● A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
● Follow fun Dutch language courses @ Travix with your colleagues!
● There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
● 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
● Top floor offices in the
● Nice to have perks: Free