The IT service team manager performs a high visibility role in the organization, connecting teams and individuals on all topics surrounding IT Service. At a top-level the person in this role is responsible for all staff, processes and communication around IT Service aspects, such as incident, problem and change management. We are looking for a real people-manager in this position. Success in this role requires strong conceptual technical skills and communication skills, problem solving ability with the ability to think on your feet, creative thinking, a collaborative attitude and proven negotiation skills.
•Raising overall quality of services,
•Ensure timely follow up on cost, renewals, etc.
•Improve incident management, communication and chain
•Improve self-service capability for power users
•Passionate about the productivity of people across the company. Finding and providing the right tools to get the job done.• People management of a team of ~10 support engineers working from different locations (Amsterdam, Bangalore, Berlin) driving a service and improvement oriented gettings-things-
• Develop and manage on key performance metrics that clearly display IT service performance
• Implement and refine prioritized structure and OLAs/SLAs for dealing with incidents,
problems and change requests, focusing on technical performance and communication
• Set and enhance companywide standards on dealing with incidents, problems, changes and
• Design and drive an efficient and effective incident, problem and change management and
• Work with POs, engineers, developers and business stakeholders on current issues as well as
• Design and facilitate key processes, such as the post-mortem process
• Take the lead in major incident communication
• Act as an escalation point for any triage and priority issues
• Participate in on-call rotation as required
What you can expect
• Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other amazing benefits!
• A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
• Follow fun Dutch language courses @ This company with your colleagues!
• There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy.
• 30,5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures.
• Top floor offices in the centre of Amsterdam, next to Central Station!
• Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer, foosball / table tennis competitions,
great company events, good food and team activities.
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.
For further information on this opportunity please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org