Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies managing an extensive portfolio of travel-focused websites operating under the brand names CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama. All our brands provide both search and book capability for flight combinations worldwide on both legacy and low cost airlines. In addition, our booking websites offer attractive pricing for hotels, rental cars and other ancillary products such as insurances, airport parking & transfers. We operate our five brands in 37 countries, employ more than 550 people with over 50 different nationalities worldwide. Travix has offices in the Netherlands, Germany, India, Curaçao, Singapore, the UK and the USA.
Online Marketeer (Spanish Speaking)
Online Marketing at Travix
Online marketing is key for Travix, a Pure and Global Online Travel Agency! As an Online marketeer at Travix you will serve as a catalyst to inspire and guide customers through the customer journey, by serving them the right content at the right moment. Customer segmentation, campaign automation, and programmatic marketing are concepts that you live and breathe in. As an Online Marketeer, you will create, optimize and segment the best channel mix possible aimed at attracting and retaining the customer. Because you are a clever, out-of-the-box thinking person, you enjoy automating your work so it leaves you more time to create new innovative campaigns, based on data-driven insights. Within our European marketing team, you will initiate and lead innovation- and segmentation projects forward assisted by our agile way of working.
Besides your focus on segmentation and innovation, you will be responsible for the online marketing activities for one of our brands. This will enable you to stay in touch with the day to day business and to understand the needs of the business better. Marketing channels such SEA, SEO, E-mail, Affiliate, Display and Social are therefore known territory to you.
- Analyse the data to spot opportunities and drive innovation and automation and create a development sprint-plan.
- Create and execute the road-map together with your team members in an agile environment.
- Become the leading force in the marketing team to push segmentation and innovation projects forward.
- You consider the lifetime value of a customer and build campaigns around this.
- Apply your strategy directly, working to grow our European brands (hands-on).
- Manage the online marketing activities of 1-2 of our local European websites.
- Don't ask permission but forgiveness.
What you bring to the table:
You also are:
- Bachelor or Master degree in marketing, economics, data-science, engineering or another relevant study.
- 3-years + working experience in an online marketing/e-commerce environment.
- Experience in campaign automatization, customer segmentation, and programmatic marketing is a plus.
- 3 years hands-on experience in channels such as SEA/SEO/Email/Affiliate.
- Experience with data-analysis tools like GAP.
- Hands-on experience with DoubleClick or a similar ad management and ad serving solution.
- Language Skills:
English and Spanish Or French: Excellent speaking & writing.
- A team player
- Getting things done mentality
- Persistent (tenacity)
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Enjoys technical challenges
- Data-driven and solid analytical skills
- Experience in the airline and/or travel industry is a plus.
- Master of the Travix Traits of Success
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.