We value intelligent, articulate and motivated individuals who want to learn from one of the most experienced and successful travel agencies in The Netherlands. Travix is the mother company of different brands like Cheaptickets.nl, Vliegwinkel.nl, Flugladen.de or Budgetair.co.uk.
During your internship you will be part of our talented Online Marketing team based in Amsterdam. Our office is conveniently placed in Amsterdam near the Central Station on the 14th floor of the Up Tower.
You will focus on the following areas:
- Assist the Online Country Leads and all the work that is involved
- Assist with SEO, SEA, Affiliates, Remarketing and Email activities
- Analyze the performance of our main marketing channels and advise on strategic improvements
- Optimise our SEO performance based in Webmaster Tools
- Liaise with our Content team to manage Social paid and Email campaigns
- Help with the creation of new SEOfriendly pages
- You will confirm the sales from our Affiliates
- Final/Research Project.
To enable you to get the most out of your experience, during your internship you will be appointed with a manager who will be responsible for your training, support and feedback. You will also be allocated a mentor for the duration of the internship. This will be a member from the Acquisition team who will provide support, advice and guidance during the internship
If you are successful in joining us for the internship, we can offer you:
- An exciting and motivating work environment, with possible career opportunities within our fast growing international growing company
- An international team with loads of online marketing knowledge
- Broad Online Marketing Experience and a hands on job on one of the top travel companies in The Netherlands
- You will learn about the flight and hotel industry from all the different angles
- A role based in our top location in Amsterdam.
- An internship fee of €250.- per month.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- An Online mind set. You are an active Online user and understand the difference between Foursquare and Remarketing.
- You are about to finish your Bachelor degree or you already finishing your masters.
- Available to work full-time for at least 6 months
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Possess strong analytical and commercial skills
- A real team player who is service minded and has an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Fluency in English is a must. Other languages are an advantage.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in the above internship position, we look forward to receive a short letter of application and your curriculum vitae by clicking on the "Apply now" button on our online job description. Please make sure to answer the following questions in your letter of motivation:
- Are you looking for a "Graduation Internship" or a "Work Internship (meewerkstage)?
- Do you have an assignment during this internship?
- Are you available for 40 hours a week?
- From when are you available and for how many weeks?
- When are you expecting to graduate?
For more information about the vacancy and the application process you can contact Antonios Tsiras at email@example.com.