For our Online Marketing department we are continuously looking for trainees who have drive, commitment and ambition to learn from one of the most experienced and successful travel agencies in The Netherlands. Travix is a global online travel company operating in 28 countries from offices in the Netherlands, Germany, India, Singapore and the USA. With our 5 brands (Cheaptickets, Vliegwinkel, Flugladen, Budgetair and Vayama) and an extensive portfolio of 35 websites we are market leader in several countries and growing rapidly on all continents. We are passionate about what we do. On a daily basis we help thousands of people to find the best flights. We inspire them and guide them through their travel journey.
During your internship you will be part of our talented Online Marketing team based in Amsterdam. Our office is conveniently placed in Amsterdam near the Central Station on the 14th floor of the Up Tower.
Online Marketing & Social Media Internship – Amsterdam
If you want a career in Online Marketing or Social Media, you better get your experience from one of the top players in the online commerce market. Cheaptickets.nl has recently been awarded number 1 in the national SEO Benchmark research of iProspect. We are experts in online marketing and we love what we do.
We open our doors for interns to join us in all throughout the year to make a flying start in their careers in online marketing. We have established the following tracks for you:
· Online Marketing Internship: The track of choice for young professionals who want to master the arts of SEO, SEA, Email, Affiliates, Display and Remarketing.
· Online Marketing Praktikum DACH brands: The track of choice for young professionals who want to master the arts of SEO, SEA, Email, Affiliates, Display and Remarketing. For this internship it is highly preferred to speak German.
· Online Marketing Internship Asian brands: The track of choice for young professionals who want to master the arts of SEO, SEA, Affiliates and Remarketing. For this internship it is highly preferred to speak Mandarin or Cantonese and traditional Chinese writing.
· Social Media & Content CheapTickets.nl and Vliegwinkel.nl: Create content for newsletters, blogposts and social media channels for our Dutch brands. Scrolling through Facebook and Instagram, checking out photos from tropical beaches and writing stories about your city trips while you’re working! For this internship it is highly preferred to speak Dutch.
· Social Media & Content CheapTickets.be: Create content for newsletters, blogposts and social media channels for our Belgium brands. Scrolling through Facebook and Instagram, checking out photos from tropical beaches and writing stories about your city trips while you’re working! For this internship it is highly preferred to speak Flemish (or Dutch).
· SEO Internship: You will assist in expanding the visibility of our brands in search engines. In other words: you will help improve our rankings in Google. You will take everything you learn and put it in practice by doing actual optimizations to our websites. And of course, you’ll get all the tools you need to test how good your improvements are performing.
· Commerce - Online Marketing: Improving Customer Journey, analyzing the performance of our main commerce channels, assisting on revenue optimization and helping with the creation of new marketing campaigns and other reports.
To enable you to get the most out of your experience, during your internship you will be appointed with a manager who will be responsible for your training, support and feedback. You will also be allocated a mentor for the duration of the internship. This will be a member from the Online Marketing team who will provide support, advice and guidance during the internship.
What you bring to the table:
You are enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree and looking for a “work” internship.
An Online mind set and a great willingness to become the best in online.
Available to work full-time for at least 5 months.
Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and deliver results under tight deadlines.
Possess strong analytical and commercial skills.
A real team player who is service minded and has an entrepreneurial spirit.
Fluency in English is a must. Other languages are an advantage.
You want to make a difference!
Master of the Travix Traits of Success!
What you can expect
You will be thrown into the deep end and will get real responsibilities from day one! Do not worry, we will support you! If you are looking for a “printing” and “getting coffee” internship, this is not the place for you.
Boost your Online Marketing knowledge through the roof; you will be able to tell your teachers at Uni how online marketing “really” works in practice.
Become part of a multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
You will learn the tricks and traits of the flight and hotel industry from all the different angles, one of the most dynamic markets out there.
There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy.
Top floor offices overlooking Amsterdam city, we are on walking distance from Amsterdam Central Station.
Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer, foosball / table tennis competitions, great company events, good food and team activities.
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking on the track you're interest in and then on the “apply now” button. Please make sure to answer the following questions in your letter of motivation:
- Are you looking for an "Graduation Internship" or a "Work Internship (meewerkstage)?
- Do you have an assignment during this internship?
- Are you available for 40 hours a week?
- From when are you available and for how many weeks?
- When are you expecting to graduate?