Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies managing an extensive portfolio of travel-focused websites operating under the brand names CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama. All our brands provide both search and book capability for flight combinations worldwide on both legacy and low cost airlines. In addition, our booking websites offer attractive pricing for hotels, rental cars and other ancillary products such as insurances, airport parking & transfers. We operate our five brands in 37 countries, employ more than 550 people with over 50 different nationalities worldwide. Travix has offices in the Netherlands, Germany, India, Curaçao, Singapore, the UK and the USA.
The Travix development
Scrum Master Responsibilities
As a Scrum Master, you are part of one or more scrum teams, where you are responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and enacted. You do this by ensuring that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices, and rules. As a Scrum
As a Scrum
What you bring to the table:
We are looking for people with a flexible and results-oriented mentality, who love to develop new things and are enthusiastic about their area of expertise!
We think it’s important you have:
● Solid knowledge
● Experience working in Agile software development settings and teams
● 2+ years of Scrum Master or Agile Coach experience in medium to
In addition, we are looking for you to bring some of the following:
● Certified Professional Scrum Master ( PSM I & PSM II ) or Certified Scrum Practitioner ( CSP )
● Strong communication skills – Able to propagate information promptly, clearly, and unambiguously.
● Experience with servant leadership and other leadership styles. Good skills and knowledge of servant
leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment,
and increasing transparency.
roles on a Scrum Team
● Ability to deal with complexity and
● Skilled in building relationships and navigating through
● Experience in how to kickstart a new team,
● Experience with different coaching techniques, giving and receiving feedback.
● Experience in facilitating
● Experience with JIRA and how tools and metrics can help your team.
● Eager to continuously learn and
● Exposure to software engineering
What you can expect
● We have technically challenging green-field projects
● Your software is used
● Monthly salary, holiday allowance, and other great
● A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
● There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
● 30 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!