Scrum Master- Amsterdam
Are you a great Scrum Master and like to work in the fast moving and highly challenging e-commerce environment? Do you love autonomy to introduce your own ideas and creativity to build strong and solid teams? We are looking for people like you!
In this interesting role, you will help the technology team deliver a wide range of software solutions to create value, drive efficiency and increase performance for the business. An Agile way of working is a key part of Travix’s strategy and you would be responsible for ensuring that Agile & Scrum are understood and enacted across development teams.
What you do
- Coach the teams in self-organization and cross-functionality and help the teams to create high-value products.
- Foster a continuous learning environment by helping teams to inspect & adapt.
- Support the Product Owner in effective Product Backlog management- help the Product Owner to understand product planning and maximize value.
- Work with other Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches and help to drive cultural change, and improve the efficiency of Scrum in the organization.
- Demonstrate experience across agile approaches and behaviors.
What you have
- At least 4 years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach in a medium to large-scale organization.
- Strong knowledge of Agile values and principles and the Scrum framework
- Experience in Agile software development settings and teams
- Being a Certified Professional Scrum Master (PSM I & PSM II) or Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) is a plus
- Strong communication skills – Able to propagate information promptly, clearly, and unambiguously
- Experience with servant leadership and other leadership styles. Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to coach and mentor all roles on a Scrum Team
- Strong Change Management skills and networking skills
- Experience with different coaching techniques
- Experience with JIRA and tools and metrics can help your team
What you get
- Technically challenging green-field projects
- Your software is used every day by thousands of consumers around the world
- Monthly salary, holiday allowance, and other great benefits!
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- Great room to be creative and to build your legacy
- 30 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button. For more information about the vacancy and the application process you can contact us at email@example.com