Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies managing an extensive portfolio of travel - focused websites operating under the brand names CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama. All our brands provide both search and book capability for flight combinations worldwide on both legacy and low-cost airlines. In addition, our booking websites offer attractive pricing for hotels, rental cars and other ancillary products such as insurance, airport parking & transfers. We operate our five brands in over 40 countries; employs more than 550 people with over 50 different nationalities worldwide.
In our Payments & Fraud Team, we take great pride in our shift to putting data at the heart of everything we do. Hence you will be liaising with our Data Science team and our External Payment partners and suppliers, thereby ultimately ensuring that Travix has the best results through an adequate Fraud prevention framework.
As a Process Improvement Specialist you are at the core:
- Support in connecting our Strategic plan with tangible and tactical Execution planning:
- Supporting defining the goals, success criteria
- Creating and presenting business cases
- Leading or coordinating improvement initiatives
- Identify root causes of problems and take ownership to collaboratively work towards solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver financial and customer experience related goals by designing and implementing fraud prevention policies.
- Support ensuring the readiness of our Fraud prevention platform & framework aligned with Travix's Global expansion & ambitions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fraud platform: Rules configuration & performance monitoring - a critical component of Travix's environment
- Data-Analytics & Research - AB testing - Implementation - Performance monitoring
- Analyze Business-unit performance, trend analysis, benchmarking and prepare tactical execution plans on improvement areas
- Actively engage cross-Team, Cross-Department to decrease overall Fraud & Chargeback levels
- Processes owner and actively seeking to engage Team and improve
- Leading projects and supporting junior members of the team to achieve shared goals.
What you bring to the table?
- Strong influencing, networking and communication skills
- Quick quality decisions - real-time environment
- Data-driven, Data management, Research, Problem-solving
- Industry experience within Online Travel specifically or Payments vertical
- Commitment to Excellence, Change management, Strategic thinking
- Self-starter, Self-organizing, Minimum supervision
- 3-5 years of working experience in a similar role
- Education: BSc in Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field
- Technical skills:
- Must have: Excel (Pivots & Functions)
- Nice to have: SQL, Python/R
- Certifications (Nice to have)
- CFE - Certified Fraud Examiner
- Card-scheme certifications in the area of expertise
What you can expect at Travix?
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other amazing benefits
- Covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation/travel insurances
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you
- Follow fun Dutch language courses @ Travix with your colleagues
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures
- Top floor offices in the centre of Amsterdam, next to Central Station
- Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer, foosball / table tennis competitions, great company events, good food and team activities
Of course, you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.
For this position, a certificate of good conduct (VOG) is necessary, as you will be working with confidential data.