Travix (Cheaptickets, Vliegwinkel, Vayama, Flugladen, BudgetAir) is looking for a Chargeback analyst to examine chargebacks and disputes, collect evidence and take appropriate actions based on the findings. This will involve liaising with acquirers, credit card companies, customers, working closely with a fraud prevention team to collect evidence to reduce chargeback loss.
- Review and investigate the chargeback received from acquirers, airlines and payment providers to find out the exact cause for the chargeback.
- Respond to the acquirers, payment providers and airlines with complete set of documentation to contest the chargeback/RFI within the time frame.
- Liaise with customers to identify the reason for chargeback and convince to withdraw the chargebacks/disputes when applicable.
- Resolve the potential disputes with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Escalate to the different internal teams to take the immediate steps in operational efficiencies to minimize chargeback cases and losses.
- Escalate to Fraud team to review and update our systems to avoid a further occurrence of the chargeback or fraud.
Proactively anticipate on Chargebacks coming in from acquirers, payment providers and airlines to limit the chargeback amount as much as possible within the Travix and card schemes predefined metrics.
- Fluent in English and an additional language is preferred.
- 1-3 years working experience.
- Ideally a background of having worked within a fraud team or as chargeback analyst.
- Experience with spreadsheet programs like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Detail-oriented even if you have to work under time pressure.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to often-changing processes and make decisions quickly and accurately.
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Industry experience within Online Travel and knowledge of Amadeus reservation systems is preferred.
- Bachelor in Economics or Business Administration is preferred
- Master of the Travix Traits of Success!
What you can expect
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other great benefits!
- Covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures
- Top floor offices in the centre of Amsterdam, next to Central Station!
- Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer, foosball / table tennis competitions, great company events, good food and team activities.
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.