The cross- and upsell team is one of the key revenue drivers for Travix. Our team consists of product managers, each managing their own product stream, though jointly responsible for the overall targets. Our aim is to be where the customer is and be relevant by offering a unique product portfolio and deliver value through strong partnerships and smart pricing.
For this Category Manager position you will be responsible for a portfolio of cross- and upsell products such as car rental, claim compensation, transfers and airport parking. You will set clear goals to bring your products to the next level, you understand the customer journey and use your analytical skills to help grow our business by offering each of our customers the right product, at the right time. You will initiate and negotiate new partnerships, work closely with our existing partners and build strong relationships in order to secure the best fares and most relevant products for our customers.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop commercial strategy for all products within your product stream
- Negotiate commercial partnerships and build strong relationships with our suppliers
- Improve product performance by clearly defined goals and KPI’s
- Use data and analytics to define and execute product plans to meet revenue goals
- Co-create and maintain the joint cross-and upsell product strategy based on business priorities
- Closely collaborate with Product Owners and monitor progress on development to deliver results
- Closely collaborate with Customer Experience on segmentation
- Effectively collaborate with and communicate to all business stakeholders
- Stay updated on industry trends and market competition
What you bring to the table?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Business, Management or Economics
- 5+ years working experience, with at least 2 year of managing consumer online products
- Ability to inspire and align people and to influence senior decision makers, with great communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interpret data in order to transform them into growth plans
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically; combined with strong commercial acumen
- Managing priorities, conflicts as well as understanding and communicating effectively with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Quick thinking and proactive attitude, stay on top of things in a fast-paced environment
- Able to easily adapt to rapidly evolving business priorities and work independently
- A result driven team player
- Experience at the car rental industry and/or travel industry is a plus
What you can expect at Travix?
- Steep learning curve since we’re a leading online company ahead of the curb
- Covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation/travel insurances
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you
- Possibility to follow fun Dutch language courses @Travix with your colleagues
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures
- Top floor offices in the center of Amsterdam, next to Central Station
- Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer, foosball/table tennis competitions, great company events, good food, and team activities.
Of course you are! If you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.