Content Marketing Internship – Amsterdam – starting August/October 2020
Full-time, Paid Internship, 5-6 months, enrolled students only
3 positions open for 3 different regions, based on your spoken language (only native English, German, French or Spanish applicants will be considered).
Travix is an international online travel company with a footprint in 39 countries. We are passionate about what we do. Our mission is to help thousands of people to find the best flights and get well-prepared for their trips. Since April 2020, Travix is part of the Trip.com group.
Want to join us?
For Autumn 2020, we are looking for enthusiastic Content Marketing Interns ready to take on a creative challenge and join our Online Marketing Team in Amsterdam.
Travix marketing internship program is the perfect platform to help students apply their academic knowledge into global business projects and master their creative skills.
As a Content Marketing Intern, you will:
- Research and write interesting articles for our travel-loving community
- Create content for newsletters
- Assist the Content & Campaigns Manager with preparing partnership campaigns
- Assist Regional Marketing Managers with content localization and SEO optimization
- Analyze the performance of our Content Marketing efforts and bring your insights to the table!
- Support the Marketing team in various tasks across other marketing channels
To enable you to get the most out of your experience, you will be appointed with a manager who will be responsible for your training, support and feedback. This will be a member of the Online Marketing team who will also mentor and guide you through your internship.
This internship is for you if:
- You are enrolled throughout the entire duration of the internship in a Bachelor or Master degree (not a postgraduate).
- You are a native English (British), German, French or Spanish speaker (at least one language is a must).
- You are available to work full-time for at least 5 months starting from August/October (availability to start earlier is a plus).
- You have a creative mindset exploding with ideas and a great willingness to meticulously learn the art of Content Marketing.
- You love writing and have excellent storytelling skills as well as a good eye for winning images and creatives.
- You’re an avid traveller yourself and want to inspire others to travel, too!
- You are a Wizard of being organized, self-disciplined, able to manage multiple competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines.
- You are a genuine team player who is not afraid of being professionally challenged.
What you can expect:
- You will be thrown into the deep end and will get real responsibilities from day one! Do not worry, we will support you!
- Boost your Content Marketing knowledge through the roof; you will be able to tell your teachers at Uni how SEO strategies and content marketing work in practice.
- You will learn the tricks and traits of the flight industry from all the different angles, one of the most dynamic markets out there.
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy.
- Become part of a multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- Top 14th-16th floor offices overlooking Amsterdam city, we are a walking distance from Amsterdam Central Station.
- Nice to have perks: Free fruit & drinks, table football & table tennis competitions, fun company events and team activities.
- Internship allowance of €750 (gross) plus full travel costs between home and office covered.
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.