The customer journey of booking a trip can be overwhelming. Travix offers flights with all airlines to all destinations.On top of that we offer a large up and cross-sell portfolio like seats, insurances, cars, hotels. Our aim is that after finishing a booking, the customer should feel as happy and excited when deciding to go on a trip!
As Customer Experience Manager, you play a pivotal role in delivering a great proposition, an excellent experience by delivering the right product to the right customer on any device.You own the complete overview of booking flow, (self) service channels, post-booking flow and promotional & transactional channels.You’ll be working with the best tools, data and professionals to move and adapt quickly. You ensure that we’re customer obsessed; we continuously analyze, enhance and test the relevance of our products in order to improve the customer experience.
As part of the Global Marketing team, you will report to our Director Customer Experience. You will work closely together with our Analysts, Designers, Customer Operations and Product Owners to improve the Customer Experience.
- Manage NPS & Trustpilot programs & relationship with our external suppliers
- Report on customer satisfaction
- Initiate pro-actively surveys and/ or user tests to gain new insights
- Aggregate insights from several feedback sources & map them to our customer journey
- Create clear overview, prioritize and drive insights into actionable items for our roadmap either yourself or coordinate with stakeholders
- Be the driving force for implementation; monitor impact of improvements and report back into the business
- Define & coordinate marketing campaigns to increase loyalty and retention
What you bring to the table?
- Strong e-commerce/ digital background with a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of transforming organisations to become strongly customer focused whilst maintaining strong focus on P&L
- Data-driven, wanting to know the impact of your work
- True connector & communicator, being in the middle of Business, Branding, UX, Customer Service and Product Development
- Strong in simplifying complex matters with loads of information into a plan
- Persistent in reaching your goals
- Fluent in English and good understanding of written Dutch
What you can expect at Travix?
- Steep learning curve since we’re a leading online company ahead of the curb
- Covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation/travel insurances
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you
- Possibility to follow fun Dutch language courses @Travix with your colleagues
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures
- Top floor offices in the center of Amsterdam, next to Central Station
- Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer, foosball/table tennis competitions, great company events, good food, and team activities.
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.