Email is a pivotal marketing, fulfilment and customer service channel within Travix. It is therefore key that the hundred thousands of emails which we sent out each day meet the latest technical standards as well as the customer’s expectations. As Email Campaign Developer you are part of the Global Marketing team and leading in developing Travix’ email capabilities.
Within Travix you work closely with the Lead Branding and Engagement and Technical Email Marketeer in implementing and delivering email solutions within the Clang email environment. You will be supporting our pursuit of improving and expanding the email channel.
Among your daily tasks are managing and optimising email campaigns, expanding our campaigns to new markets, executing changes & updates, delivering business requests, and advancing our campaign monitoring.
The end goal: to provide the best possible (email) experience to our customers.
Key Email Objectives
- Drive email automation.
- Improve email engagement (through personalisation).
- Drive sales and retention through Travix' customer database.
- Ensure smooth email operations.
As part of a 2 man email team you are responsible for the technical development of B2C email within Travix.
- You ensure implementation, propagation and delivery of email campaigns
- You help in executing changes & updates in our campaigns and email environment
- You identify and execute on opportunities for improving existing campaigns
- You act on business requests
- You develop new (fully) automated and dynamic email marketing campaigns (to drive retention)
- You utilise available customer information to personalise campaigns in order to increase relevance and engagement
- You keep yourself up to date with the latest email opportunities and developments
- You keep in close contact with local marketing teams for support and inspiration
- Advance our email campaign monitoring
- You have at least 2 year experience in a similar role
- You have experience with email systems & CRMs such as any of the following:
- Marketo (Adobe Marketing)
- Salesforce Marketing
- Campaign Monitor
- Active Campaign
- You are experienced in email HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of Smarty PHP is not necessary, but good to have
- You are data-driven, wanting to know the impact of your work
- You have a strong e-commerce/digital background
- You are detail-oriented and result-focused
- You enjoy working with software & applications
- You are passionate about email marketing
- You have good communication skills
- You are fluent in English
- You have affinity with (air) travel… but who doesn't?;
What you can expect at Travix?
- Steep learning curve since we’re a leading online company ahead of the curb
- Covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation/travel insurances
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you
- Possibility to follow fun Dutch language courses @Travix with your colleagues
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures
- Top floor offices in the center of Amsterdam, next to Central Station
- Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer, foosball/table tennis competitions, great company events, good food, and team activities.
Of course you are! Do you recognise yourself in the above profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.