Who are we?
Travix is a global online travel company operating in 39 countries from offices in Amsterdam, London, Singapore and San Jose. With our brands CheapTickets, BudgetAir, Vayama, Flugladen and Vliegwinkel, we run an extensive portfolio of 43 websites and we are the market leader in several countries. We are fast growing in all continents.
Finding the right flight is becoming more complex every day. Airlines are differentiating in terms of products, services, and distribution and it is our mission to make the process of finding a flight as simple and transparent as possible. We connect the right offer to the right customer.
Travix was founded in 2011 and since then we have more than doubled in size. Each day we fill over 50 airplanes with passengers, which amounts to well over 5 million a year. We are committed to continuous improvement of our products and services with the aim to deliver kick-ass customer experience. If you would like to be a part of our story please continue reading...
For our Amsterdam office we are looking for a Global SEA Lead to strategize, plan, implement and coordinate our global SEA efforts. In this role you own the SEA space, shaping and helping execute the SEA strategy.
- Decide on the global SEA strategy and framework of Travix
- Own the costs and ROI made through SEA
- Manage the improvements in the SEA channel through automation and innovation
- Help and train local marketers to execute SEA tactics on daily basis
- Advise regional commercial teams on how to best use their resources
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge on emerging tools, trends, and new opportunities
- Manage and develop relations with our third-party providers, like Google, Channable etc.
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Bachelor in Economics, Management or Marketing
- Data Driven
- Leaderships skills
- Collaborative nature
- Strategic thinking
- Good planning and organization skills
- Google Stack, Excel/Sheets, Channable
- Fluent in English
What can you expect?
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other great benefits
- Travel costs covered to the office, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances
- Dedicated training for personal development
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures
- Top floor offices in the centre of Amsterdam, next to Central Station
- Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer, foosball, great company events, good food and team activities.
Why work at Travix?
- Your contribution is visible
- Our working environment supports initiative and values your ideas
- At Travix we reward talent with growth opportunities; taking you from an employee to an expert!
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.