As a Online Marketing Intern at Travix you will be responsible for the online marketing campaign setup and optimizing the performance of various challenging campaigns!
Together with our Asia Pacific Commercial Team (based in Singapore) and global marketing resources you will plan media and suggest budget allocation to run the most effective media mix to meet campaign goals. You will set up AdWords, Facebook Adverts, and retargeting campaigns, to reach the right audience and to meeting campaign’s objectives.
You proactively optimize your media and budget to reach target groups. By analyzing the effect of your media mix you drive improvements to make sure the best performance.
You play a key role in realizing Travix’s ambition of becoming the leading Global Travel Agent. You’ll be working in an international environment based in our Singapore office, cooperating with teams in Amsterdam and California. You will work with the APAC Campaign and Content Manager to deliver media plan and operate the most effective result.
- You plan media and come up with budget allocation for assigned campaigns.
- You set up AdWords, Facebook Ads, Retargeting campaigns
- You optimize AdWords, Facebook Ads, and Retargeting Campaigns.
- You analyze and report to campaign lead.
- You work closely with the Content and Campaign manager to look for ways to improve SEA performance
- You align campaigns with the objectives of our partners, creating an inspiring and positive online journey for our customers.
What you bring to the table
- Interest in e-commerce, marketing, and travel
- Language Skills:
- English: Excellent speaking & writing
- Additional Asian languages an advantage
- Good understanding of cultures and trends in the region.
- You have a customer-oriented mindset and the drive to always deliver the best possible user experience.
- You are able to work in a data-driven way and have solid analytical skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus.
- Experience in an airline and/or travel industry is a plus.
- Master of the Travix Traits of Success!
What you can expect
- A great learning experience in a skilled and diverse team
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy.
- Nice to have perks: great company events, good food and team activities.
- Internship compensation
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.