Customer Service Agent
Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies managing an extensive portfolio of travel-focused websites operating under the brand names Cheaptickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama. All our brands provide both search and book capability for flight combinations worldwide. We operate our five brands in over 40 countries; employ more than 550 people with over 55 different nationalities worldwide.
For our office in Berlin we are looking for a Swedish speaking Customer Service agent.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and a positive customer experience by answering calls, emails and other means of customer contact.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information to our customers by using the right tools, methods, and processes in order to strive to first contact resolution.
- Liaise between customers and airlines & partners to resolve issues various topics such as: name changes, schedule changes and other.
- You have a passion for Customer Service and you enjoy to be in contact with our customer on any channel
- You are solution oriented and you welcome changes as a chance to grow/shape your personality
- You are fond of other cultures and would like to work in an international environment
- You are interested in starting in the fast pace airline travel industry
- You want to work at regular office hours to be able to have a good work-life balance
- You speak/write fluent Swedish and English
- We offer working hours Mo-So 8 am to 6:30 pm/shift in full (40 hours) or part time (30 hours)
- We care about your well-being, therefore, we offer fitness membership (e.g.Fitness First)
- We make sure you get your vitamins and have seasonal fresh fruits delivery
- We work hard but also play even harder at our company parties
- In the travel business we have travel discounts for our staff
- We have more benefits in store and will introduce more to you in our hiring day
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.