For our office in Singapore we are looking for a full time Customer Service agent.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and a positive customer experience by answering calls, emails and other means of customer contact.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information to our customers by using the right tools, methods, and processes in order to strive to first contact resolution.
- Liaise between customers and airlines & partners to resolve issues various topics such as: name changes, schedule changes and other.
What you bring to the table
- Graduate or Post Graduate.
- Experience in the travel industry. Knowledge of Amadeus/Worldspan is a plus.
- Great communication skills, friendly, outgoing and customer friendly personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Thai and English.
- Energetic and positive mindset
What you can expect
- Paid training
- Opportunity to work in flexible working.
- Attractive rewards and benefits.
- Supportive team, international and friendly environment.
- Opportunity to develop
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.