Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies managing an extensive portfolio of travel-focused websites operating under the brand names Cheaptickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama. All our brands provide both search and book capability for flight combinations worldwide on both legacy and low cost airlines. In addition, our booking websites offer attractive pricing for hotels, rental cars and other ancillary products such as insurances, airport parking & transfers. We operate our five brands in over 40 countries; employ more than 550 people with over 55 different nationalities worldwide.
Job Location will be Bangalore, India.
- Responsible for all Customer Support calls and social media for one of these markets (Korean or Mandarin/Cantonese or Thai & English language) (to liaise with Korean or Mandarin/Cantonese or Thai speaking associates).
- Responsible for all receiving calls from customers, counterparts, consolidators and Airlines.
- Responsible for offline bookings, new reservations, 3D secure failed bookings recovery etc.
- Responsible for internal updates; promotions, seasonal fares, assignment deadlines etc.
- Communicate with suppliers (airlines and consolidators) locally when the need arises, e.g.
- Fares rules clarifications, update of commission table, exchange of ticket requests etc.
- Communicate with local regulatory bodies (TIC, Consumer Council, etc) either via phone or letter (official reply).
- Conduct investigation of complaint cases.
- Communicate with our other departments ( IT, Finance, Accounting, Industry relations, Development etc.
- Adhoc duties assigned by supervisor.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor or University degree.
- Must be proficient in Korean or Mandarin/Cantonese or Thai language (Both written Hangul & verbal to liaise with Korean or Mandarin/Cantonese or Thai speaking associates).
- Should have a good level of written and verbal English language.
- Possess good customer service attitude.
- Friendly personality & enjoy interacting with customers.
What you can expect
- 3 weeks of paid training.
- Opportunity to work in flexible working.
- Diverse tasks.
- Attractive Rewards and other amazing benefits!
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- Fun, relaxed and multicultural workplace.
- Opportunity to develop.
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.