Regional Quality Assurance Manager
Are you a Quality Assurance expert looking to take on a challenging role in a online travel organisation, in their customer service department? We have an interesting opportunity for you as we are now looking for a Regional Quality Assurance Manager for our office in Oosterhout. In the role of a Regional Quality Assurance Manager, you execute on the quality assurance strategy by continuously monitoring agent customer service response quality and adherence to processes & procedures using the QA framework set by the Global Quality Assurance Manager. You will continuously perform periodic quality & compliance audits at your location and stimulate improvements by using clear reporting to track trends and adjust actions plans.
What you do:
- Audit quality on customer contacts; analyse written and verbal interactions between customer service agents and customers to ensure adherence to quality and customer service policies and procedures
- Audit compliance of work Instructions by the regional teams
- Ensure all audits are completed with the highest standards and in line with the QA Framework set by the Global Quality Assurance Manager
- Investigate quality failures by conducting root cause analysis
- Provide effective, accurate and constructive feedback to the Team Manager and create action plans to ensure continuous improvement while driving for positive employee satisfaction
- Consolidate quality metrics from all areas and prepare reports for management tracking trends and ensure the realization of action plans
- Support Director Customer Support & Global Quality Assurance Manager with (business) reviews
- Gain and ensure excellent knowledge of systems and processes
What you have:
- Graduate with 2 years or proven experience in in a customer service environment as Quality Assurance Manager
- Knowledge of Amadeus and Worldspan is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch & English (Verbal and Written)
- Friendly, outgoing and customer centric approach
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics.
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving and organisation skills
What you get
- Opportunity to work in flexible working environment
- Supportive team, international and friendly environment.
- Opportunity to grow and develop
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.