Workforce coordinator/Traffic Manager Customer Service
Are you a Traffic Manager looking to take on a challenging role in a online travel organisation, in their customer service department? We have an interesting opportunity for you as we are now looking for a Traffic Manager Customer Service for our office in Bangalore. In the role of a Traffic Manager, your goal is to optimise our workforce to achieve maximum service levels on all customer service channels. Closely monitor and control our KPI’s and if needed, proactively take corrective actions and intervene to ensure your KPI’s are met. Using our WFM tool and our Channel tool to constantly measure our actual inbound contacts against our forecasted numbers, and moving staff into the right places at the right time to ensure we optimize our service levels at all times. You are the point of contact between Workforce Management and regional operations
What you do:
- Monitor the real-time workload against forecast and throughout the day according to the agreed targets.
- Move workload between groups of agents within all contact centers to ensure optimal service levels. eg. Actively up and downscale the group between different contact channels to enhance occupancy. Initiate these changes based on observed deviations from expectations and experience.
- Continuously check agent adherence to ensure staff are all on task.
- Translate shortages in forecasts and schedules into actions and brief the Workforce Manager to improve accuracy in planning and forecasting.
- Make daily reports on the actions undertaken, results and root cause analysis for the Regional Director Customer Support.
- Report on Schedule Adherence to the Team Manager in order to improve agent productivity.
- Determine the deployment of staff (breaks, meetings, trainings, etc)
- Create reports relating to service levels, schedule adherence (agent behavior) on a site level in order to provide Team
- Manager with data to support and encourage continuous improvement
What you have:
- One year of working experience in a similar role
- Higher vocational education (ideally) in Travel and Tourism
- You're ambitious, you always want to know more about your field and you look forward to continuous learning.
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential
What you get
- Dedicated Workforce management & Traffic training by the Global Workforce Manager
- A multinational team to inspire and support you
- Opportunity to work in flexible working environment
- Supportive team, international and friendly environment.
- Opportunity to grow and develop
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.