Travix (Cheaptickets, Vliegwinkel, Vayama, Flugladen, BudgetAir) is looking for a Chargeback analyst to examine chargebacks and disputes, collect evidence and take appropriate actions based on the findings. This will involve calling acquirers, credit card companies, customers, working closely with a fraud prevention team to collect evidence to reduce chargeback loss. In addition, you will be an integral part in helping to define and create a new green field for our fraud analytics tools.
- Review and investigate the chargeback received from acquirers, airlines and merchant banks to find out the exact cause for the chargeback from the customer.
- Respond to the acquirers, merchant banks and airlines with complete set of documentation to contest the chargeback/RFI within the time frame.
- Liaise with customers to identify the reason for chargeback/buyer's remorse and convince to withdraw the chargebacks/disputes when applicable.
- Resolve the potential disputes with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Escalate to the different internal teams to take the immediate steps in operational efficiencies to minimize chargeback cases.
- Escalate to Fraud team to review and update our systems to avoid a further occurrence of the chargeback or fraud.
- Work exclusively in Airline tools AMM & BSP Link
Proactively anticipate on Chargebacks coming in from acquirers, merchant banks and airlines to limited the chargeback amount as much as possible within the Travix and card schemes predefined metrics.
- Fluent in English.
- Graduate Degree
- 1-4 years working experience.
- Having worked within a fraud team or as chargeback analyst will be a plus OR Industry experience within Online Travel and knowledge of Amadeus reservation systems is preferred.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work under time pressure.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to often-changing processes and make decisions quickly and accurately.
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
Why work at Travix?
- Your contribution is visible and will significantly contribute to our results
• There are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself in line with the fast growth of our company
• Our working environment supports initiative and values your ideas
What you can expect
- Competitive salary, and other great benefits!
- Cab service to commute to the office.
- Much more benefits such as Creche allowance, Fitness Scheme, etc
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- A lively office where we celebrate birthdays, festivals, fruits and snacks available.
- Opportunity to work in flexible working.
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.