Head of Talent Acquisition
Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies managing an extensive portfolio of travel-focused websites operating under the brand names CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama. All our brands provide both search and book capability for flight combinations worldwide on both legacy and low cost airlines. In addition, our booking websites offer attractive pricing for hotels, rental cars and other ancillary products such as insurance, airport parking & transfers. We operate our five brands in 37 countries, employ more than 550 people with over 50 different nationalities worldwide. Travix has offices in the Netherlands, Germany, India, Curaçao, Singapore, the UK and the USA.
At this moment we are hiring a Head of Talent Acquisition to globally lead the end-to-end talent acquisition team and strategy. The role reports to our Chief People Officer. Today the People team counts 12 people, spread over 3 locations and our mantra is We Grow People.
As the Head of Talent Acquisition you will be challenged to:
- Develop the right capabilities and talent to support the Travix company strategy with effective use of resources and budget;
- Design and implement solutions to source and attract the highest caliber talent;
- Lead team to proactively assess external marketplace and competitive drivers to guide strategic decision-making and act as an advisor for key business leaders;
- Increase internal “critical hires” efficiency and reduce reliance on agency placement
- Lead, mentor and develop the Talent Acquisition team (2 people direct reporting and support our People Team in Bangalore and Berlin);
- Develop, implement and manage an annual and 2-year TA strategy that includes a clear execution plan to secure critical talent for Travix while anticipating future scaling challenges;
- Partner with Business leaders and Head of People to create frameworks for workforce planning and integration with internal workforce career development;
- Drive Behavioral interviewing and continuously improve competitive best hiring practices;
- Manage Travix’ Employer Brand Strategy in partnership with Corporate Brand & Communication Manager;
- Establish and maintain talent market expertise, including comprehensive view of industry trends and competitors;
- Create an extraordinary candidate and new hire experience;
- Manage relationships with recruitment agencies and search firms as needed;
- Support a diverse and inclusive culture and workforce;
As such you will own the end-to-end global talent acquisition strategy and delivery.
This is a leadership position where you will support the business take its hiring capability to the next level and be an Ambassador for our Employer Branding programs.
Strategy Development: Develop Hiring Plan in line with the company 3 year plan
Team Development: Develop and lead the Hiring team and be a member of the People Teams management team
- Manage hiring list
- Deliver on business plan
- Full ownership of total hiring spend
What you bring:
We are looking for a highly driven, ambitious talent acquisition leader with:
- Master's degree: HRM, Marketing, Business
- > 5 years of relevant international hiring experience of which > 3 years in a leading people role and Tech/E-commerce environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of/experience with working with talent processes and tools to identify and attract talent for current needs as well as to proactively build talent pipelines
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically with a data driven mindset
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good stakeholder management across broad audiences of internal and external partners, stakeholders and customers with a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative and performance driven culture where change is constant;
- Strong people leadership and capability in building and leading a high-performing team
Critical Competencies for Success
- People Leadership
- Stakeholder Management
- Team Player
- Can do attitude
- Business Understanding
- Operational Excellence
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other great benefits
- Covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures
- Top floor offices in the centre of Amsterdam, next to Central Station
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.