Talent Acquisition Partner
Are you a passionate recruiter in the technology environment? Do you love autonomy to introduce your own ideas and creativity to build a strong workforce? We are looking for people like you!
In this interesting role, you will help us hire strong engineers for our open tech roles and also other interesting roles. You represent Travix and its culture to the candidates and work on attracting the best talent in the market. You also collaborate with multiple stakeholders on a regular basis to engage and build solid cross functional work relationships.
What you do
- Manage and execute full recruitment cycle. Create and execute search strategies that will attract the best and smartest global talent.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through ongoing relationship management ensuring great candidate experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of candidate’s experience, competencies, background, motivation and specific fit to the role and company
- Represent and promote the Travix culture to potential candidates.
- Maintain recruitment databases, effectively using the applicant tracking and reporting system.
- Work with Hiring Managers on defining hiring criteria and strategize hiring
- Create monthly talent acquisition reporting for executives
What you have
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technology talent acquisition
- Strong passion for recruitment and sourcing
- Good understanding of global job market, industry trends and the ability to adapt quickly when needed
- Knowledge of programming languages, web technologies, software development process and emerging technologies
- Great knowledge of relevant and creative sourcing tools and methods in the tech market
- Proactive and able to manage and influence key internal stakeholders
- Ability to work in an international team environment with a high sense of urgency and flexibility
- Excellent English communication skills and proven ability to sell and close candidates. Dutch is preferred
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other amazing benefits!
- Covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances!
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- Technically challenging green-field projects
- Room to be creative and to build your legacy
- Top floor offices in the centre of Amsterdam, close to Central Station!
- Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beers, foosball competitions, great company events, good food and team activities
- 30.5 days of paid leave- plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
If you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.
Note: a cognitive test is part of the selection process
Travix is a global online travel company operating in more than 40 countries from offices in the Netherlands, Germany, India, Singapore and the USA. With our 5 brands (CheapTickets.nl, BudgetAir, Vayama, Vliegwinkel and Flugladen) and an extensive portfolio of websites. We are a market leader in several countries and growing rapidly on all continents. We are passionate about what we do and we encourage a 24/7 mentality. On a daily basis we help thousands of people to find the best flights. We inspire them and guide them through their travel journey.