Are you a hands-on front end developer and like to work in the fast moving and highly challenging e-commerce environment? Do you love autonomy to introduce your own ideas and creativity to build a strong and solid technical environment? We are looking for people like you who know their way around the web!
In this interesting role, you will help us build a solid technical foundation which will support our ambitious growth plans while helping us deliver the best customer experience across web desktop, tablet and mobile channels. Our cutting edge "Internet Booking Engine," is getting enhanced, re-factored, and in some cases rebuilt to handle more brands and countries and bring full automation to different departments. Your expertise will help us find the right balance.
What you do
- Develop and maintain our front ends (external and internal) across mobile, tablet and desktop responsive channels
- Design and develop scalable and highly available applications using modern technologies
- Create and maintain functional & unit tests
- Code reviews and testing
- Analyze and determine the impact of defects and new enhancements
- Error analysis using all available information and tools
What you have
- At least 1.5 years of experience with ReactJS, ES6, Webpack and NodeJS
- Excellent command of the English language- additional languages is a plus
- Experience working in Agile or SAFE framework
- Passion towards new internet technologies
- Hands on coding experience
- Experience of working in a continuous delivery environment
- Nice to have: RxJS, Docker, Redux ,Styled Components and E2E test
What you get
- Technically challenging green-field projects
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other great benefits!
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- Room to be creative and to build your legacy
- 30,5 days of paid leave- plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.