As a Product Owner Customer Care you will be representing the customer service and operations department to the scrum development teams, building a best-in-class, intuitive digital experience with both our customer service agents and our customers in mind.
Our ideal candidate is customer obsessed, and thrives in an international and fast-paced environment. You are experienced in stakeholder management and you have strong collaborative skills. You will work with senior team members to create a product vision, based on customer needs and business goals.
You will convey your vision to the development team and will create a product backlog (prioritised list of stories) to break down into sprints. Together with your team you will design, develop and deliver solutions that support the global Travix business. You will work closely with cross-functional teams in Technology, Data, Finance, and Operations. As a Product Owner, you will play a pivotal role in realising Travix’s ambition of guiding customers through their travel journey.
- Contributes to the Customer Care Vision and Roadmap
- Close collaboration with business owners and development teams
- Responsible with business owners and stakeholders for the development of business cases
- Analyze market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that delivers value based on customer demands
- Generates new ideas that will achieve key objectives for the product line and business
- Responsible for building, editing, maintaining and implementation of the team Product Backlog
- Source for story detail and priorities
- Responsible for accepting final iteration plans
- Validate stories meet acceptance criteria and comply with the Definition of Done, pioneering excellence
- Coordination of dependencies with other teams
- Improve product performance by clearly defined goals and KPIs to drive product success
- Closely collaborate with the Commerce and Marketing teams, fellow Product Owners and Technology teams to deliver results
What you bring to the table
- Proven track record in a similar and relevant Product Owner position for at least 4 years
- Solid Agile experience
- You are an entrepreneur at heart with a drive to deliver new products and features to your customers
- Ability to research & deliver complex business requirements
- Customer-obsessed with the drive to always deliver the best possible user experience
- Great stakeholder management including remotely located stakeholders
- Ability to quickly adapt to rapidly evolving and changing business priorities, along with delivering products leveraging technology and innovation
- A result driven team player with a positive passion
- You pioneer excellence working in a data-driven way
- Experience with UI/UX design in a customer service environment is a plus
- Great communication and presentation skills in English; Dutch is a plus
What you can expect:
- Discounted ongoing cancellation/travel insurance!
- Room to be creative and to build your legacy
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative!
- 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.