Are you a Security Operations Engineer and like to work in the fast moving and highly challenging e-commerce environment?
Do you love autonomy to introduce your own ideas and creativity to contribute to a secure and solid technical environment?
We are looking for people like you who know how to identify, protect, and detect any threats to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of customer, employee, and business information.
For this interesting role, we are looking for legendary super smart can-do engineers who take pride in keeping the security posture of our systems and infrastructure in check.
You will work closely with the Systems and Software engineering teams to build the security tool chain you need to do your work. You help product teams ensure they deliver bulletproof Systems and software.
What you do
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Work closely with product and systems teams to support the process of infrastructure design and CI/CD for their application
- Reverse engineering our app mesh to detect possible vulnerabilities
- Active participant in 24/7 on-call schedule to support system engineering team
- Build tooling and create dashboards to support your day-to-day data analysis
- Create actionable alerts based on audit logs and other analytical data sources
What you have
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent working experience
- Result-oriented and inventive with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management, scheduling and coordination skills
- Highly flexible with the proven ability to manage multiple tasks and to work independently
- Experience in enterprise security engineering, design, and implementation
Key Competencies for the role:
- Operational Excellence (execution / efficient / speed)
- Accuracy, Detail orientation
- Pro-active approach
- Customer Focus
- Team Player
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service-Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
What you get
- Technically challenging green-field projects
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other great benefits
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you
- Room to be creative and to build your legacy
- 30.5 days of paid leave- plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
Of course, you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Apply now