Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies managing an extensive portfolio of travel-focused websites operating under the brand names CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama. All our brands provide both search and book capability for flight combinations worldwide on both legacy and low cost airlines. In addition, our booking websites offer attractive pricing for hotels, rental cars and other ancillary products such as insurances, airport parking & transfers. We operate our five brands in over 40 countries; employ more than 550 people with over 50 different nationalities worldwide.
At Travix we take great pride in building strong Teams & processes - powered by the latest technology - from the ground up, ensuring achieving our long-term objectives. In our Payments & Fraud Team we take great pride in our shift to putting Data at the heart of everything we do - hence you will be liaising with our Data-Science Team and with our External Payment partners and suppliers - ultimately ensuring Travix has the best results through an adequate Fraud prevention framework.
- Identify fraud trends, conduct analysis and proactively take measures to eliminate fraud and identify false positives
- Being responsible for fraud rules configuration & performance monitoring
- Contribute to projects which reduce fraud-related losses while maintaining focus on positive customer experience
- Analyze Business-unit performance, trend analysis, benchmarking and prepare tactical execution plans on improvement areas
- Develop and provide reporting to management that highlights trends in fraud, chargebacks and chargeback wins
- Provide training and support to relevant stakeholders
- Actively engage cross-Team, Cross-Department to decrease overall Fraud & Chargeback levels (fraud prevention, payments, technical, product, commercial Teams) - within acceptable Card-scheme program levels.
What you bring to the table
- University Degree (Masters is an advantage) in Econometrics, Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering or comparable
- Ambitious, driven and known to show initiative
- Excellent understanding of the English language, both verbally and written
- Performance driven, accountable, and ownership - high performance standard
- Excellent communication skills and collaboration - develop and leverage relationships with internal & external stakeholders across various levels to drive an outcome
- Technical skills; Excel, sheets, SQL/Python/R is an advantage
- Experience in an analytical role and/or data analysis is an advantage
- Experience in an eCommerce-company and/or the Travel Industry is an advantage
- Experience in Payments / Fraud is an advantage
- Growth mindset - demonstrating curiosity, and welcome mistakes as learning opportunity.
Why work at Travix
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other amazing benefits!
- Covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances!
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- Follow fun Dutch language courses @ Travix with your colleagues!
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures
- Top floor offices in the centre of Amsterdam, next to Central Station!
- Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer, foosball / table tennis competitions, great company events, good food and team activities.
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.
For this position a certificate of good conduct (VOG) is necessary, as you will be working with confidential data.