Content Marketing Internship - Amsterdam, Start: December2022 / January 2023
Full-time, paid internship, 5-6 months, for enrolled students only.
There is a position open for native German speakers (only native speakers will be considered).
Travix is an international online travel company with a presence in 39 countries. We are passionate about what we do. Our mission is to help thousands of people find the best flights and prepare well for their travels. Travix became part of the Trip.com group in April 2020.
Would you like to join us?
We are looking for enthusiastic content marketing interns who are ready to take on a creative challenge and join our online marketing team in Amsterdam.
The Travix Marketing Internship Programme is the perfect opportunity to help students apply their academic knowledge to global business projects and master their creative skills.
As a Content Marketing Intern you will:
- Research and write interesting articles for our travel-loving community.
- Create content for our newsletter.
- Support the Content & Campaigns Manager in preparing partnership campaigns.
- Assist Regional Marketing Managers with content localisation and SEO optimisation.
- Analyse the performance of our content marketing efforts.
- Support the marketing team with various tasks in other marketing channels.
To make the most of your experience with us, you will work with a manager who will be responsible for your training, support and feedback. This will be a member of the online marketing team, and will mentor and guide you during the internship.
This Internship is the perfect fit for you if :
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program for the entire duration of the internship.
- German is your native language.
- You can work full time for at least 5 months from December 22 / January 23 (the sooner the better).
- You are creative, full of ideas, and willing to diligently learn the art of content marketing.
- You love to write and have excellent storytelling skills, as well as a good eye for visual aesthetics.
- You love to travel and want to inspire others to travel too!
- You're a whiz at being organized, self-disciplined, able to manage multiple competing priorities and deliver results within tight deadlines.
- You're a team player who isn't afraid to be challenged professionally.
What to expect:
- You will have real responsibility from day one! Don't worry, we will support you!
- Your content marketing knowledge will grow explosively. You will be able to tell your lecturers at university how SEO strategies and content marketing work in practice.
- You'll learn the ins and outs of the travel industry, one of the most dynamic markets around, from different angles.
- Lots of freedom to be creative
- You will be part of a multinational team of specialists who will inspire and support you!
- Brandnew offices on the 15th and 16th floor with a view of the whole city of Amsterdam, just a few minutes from Amsterdam Central Station.
- Other benefits: Free fruit, coffee and beverages, table football and table tennis competitions, company events and team activities.
- A monthly allowance of €750 (gross) plus full travel expenses between home and office.
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.
Please note that we would like to receive your CV and cover letter in English.