We are looking for an enthusiastic Content Marketing Intern (5-6 months) ready to take on a creative challenge in our global online marketing team. You will focus on the creation of quality content for our brands in the UK, Asia-Pacific, and the Americas, therefore we are searching for a fluent English speaker. During this internship you will be working from our Amsterdam office.
Who are we?
Travix is part of Trip.com Group Limited (Nasdaq: TCOM), besides Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, and Qunar. The group is a leading one-stop travel service provider and one of the largest travel companies in the world.
Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies with the brands CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama. Our mission is ‘the next journey at your fingertips’, which goes for both customers and employees. We provide extensive search and book capabilities for flights, hotels, rental cars and products such as insurances and parking. With 5 brands in over 40 countries and with over 55 different nationalities employed, a global mindset comes natural to us. Are you ready for a new journey at Travix?
As a Content Marketing Intern, you will:
- Learn all the ins & outs in the field of content marketing, SEO, social media, newsletters (and a piece of Google Analytics & Facebook Analytics)
- Research and write interesting content for our travel-loving community
- Create newsletters
- Create campaigns for airlines and tourism boards
- Assist with content localization and SEO optimization
- Analyze the performance of our Content Marketing efforts with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Admanager and Looker
- Get a lot of responsibility and opportunities to own ideas
- Support the Marketing team in various tasks across other marketing channels
This internship is for you if:
- You are a fluent English speaker (Spanish language skills are a plus)
- You have basic knowledge of Photoshop
- You are enrolled throughout the entire duration of the internship in a relevant field of study (e.g. Marketing, Communication, Journalism)
- You are available to work full-time for at least 5 months
- You have a creative mindset exploding with ideas and a great willingness to meticulously learn the art of Content Marketing
- You love writing and have excellent storytelling skills as well as a good eye for winning images and creatives
- You love travelling and want to inspire others to travel too!
- You are organized, self-disciplined, able to manage multiple competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines
- You are eager to learn, hands-on and not afraid to try something new.
What you can expect:
- A laptop to use during your internship
- You will be thrown into the deep end and will get real responsibilities from day one!
- A mentor who will guide you through your internship
- Boost your Content Marketing knowledge through the roof; you will be able to tell your teachers at your university how SEO strategies and content marketing work in practice
- You will learn the tricks and traits of the flight industry from all the different angles, one of the most dynamic markets out there
- We love to hear your ideas so there is a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- Become part of a multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- Fun (online) team events
- Internship allowance of €750 (gross) plus full travel costs between home and office covered
Are you ready to take on this challenge?
Are you the Content Marketing Intern that we are looking for? Take your chance and convince us of your writing talent with your application letter. Apply via the ‘Apply now’ button below.