We are looking for an enthusiastic Content Marketing Intern (5-6 months, as of June/July 2023) ready to take on a creative challenge in our global online marketing team. You will focus on the creation of quality content for our brands in the UK, Asia-Pacific, and the Americas, therefore we are searching for a fluent English speaker. During this internship you will be working from our Amsterdam office.
As a Content Marketing Intern, you will:
- Learn all the ins & outs in the field of content marketing, SEO, social media, newsletters (and a piece of Google Analytics & Facebook Analytics)
- Research and write interesting content for our travel-loving community
- Create newsletters
- Create campaigns for airlines and tourism boards
- Assist with content localization and SEO optimization
- Analyze the performance of our Content Marketing efforts with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Admanager and Looker
- Get a lot of responsibility and opportunities to own ideas
- Support the Marketing team in various tasks across other marketing channels
This internship is for you if:
- You are a fluent English speaker
- You have basic knowledge of Photoshop
- You are enrolled throughout the entire duration of the internship in a relevant field of study (e.g. Marketing, Communication, Journalism)
- You are available to work full-time for at least 5 months
- You have a creative mindset exploding with ideas and a great willingness to meticulously learn the art of Content Marketing
- You love writing and have excellent storytelling skills as well as a good eye for winning images and creatives
- You love travelling and want to inspire others to travel too!
- You are organized, self-disciplined, able to manage multiple competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines
- You are eager to learn, hands-on and not afraid to try something new
- You must be enrolled in a University in the Netherlands during the time of your internship.
What you can expect:
- A laptop to use during your internship
- You will be thrown into the deep end and will get real responsibilities from day one!
- A mentor who will guide you through your internship
- Boost your Content Marketing knowledge through the roof; you will be able to tell your teachers at your university how SEO strategies and content marketing work in practice
- You will learn the tricks and traits of the flight industry from all the different angles, one of the most dynamic markets out there
- We love to hear your ideas so there is a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- Become part of a multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- Fun (online) team events
- Internship allowance of €750 (gross) plus full travel costs between home and office covered
Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies managing an extensive portfolio of travel focused websites operating under the brand names CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir and Flugladen. In 2020 we took our next step, becoming part of the Trip.com Group, one of the largest online travel companies in the world, consisting of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, Travelfusion, Make my Trip and Qunar. Travix operates in over 40 countries expanding in 5 continents, so a global mindset comes naturally. Our purpose is ‘the next journey at your fingertips, which goes for our customers and employees. We bring together passionate people, global partners, cutting-edge technology and an innovative platform to deliver our customers' best end-to-end booking experience. With a strategic vision and the resources and stability of the Trip.com Group, we provide an international playground where our employees can truly impact the future of traveling.
Make your career at Travix
If you share the same values as we do, you are just as passionate and ready to build your own legacy, we would love to hear from you!