Travix is part of Trip.com Group Limited (Nasdaq: TCOM), together with Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, and Qunar. We are the leading one-stop travel service provider and one of the largest travel companies in the world. Our group aims to help customers make informed and cost-effective bookings for travel products and services. Our platform consists of mobile apps, Internet websites, and 24/7 customer service centers.
Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies, operating under five brands: CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama. Our mission is ‘the next journey at your fingertips’ which goes for both customers and employees. We provide extensive search and book capabilities for flights, hotels, rental cars and products such as insurances and parking. With 5 brands in over 40 countries and over 55 different nationalities employed, a global mindset comes natural to us. Are you ready for a new journey at Travix?
As Travix Fraud Risk Manager, you will build, grow and lead the Fraud Risk department. You will be responsible to develop the Fraud Risk strategy and define the roadmap together with the Product Owners and Director Fraud & Chargeback to drive innovation and new initiatives for the Fraud prevention platform and framework. You will lead a team of Fraud Analysts, responsible for rules configuration, performance monitoring, data analysis with consistent focus on priorities, kpi’s and execution of the strategy.
As Fraud Risk Manager you are highly visible and taking a leading role in the organisation. You are the key linking pin between multiple internal teams and external suppliers. You will be accountable for the Fraud Ratio and Approval Rate, as well as share the accountability for the Fraud Chargeback result on the P&L.
**For this position a certificate of good conduct (VOG) is necessary, as you will be working with confidential data.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Travix end-to-end Fraud prevention framework and process
- Define, implement and execute on the Fraud Risk strategy
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver financial and customer experience related goals by designing and implementing fraud prevention policies
- Manage and lead the Fraud analysts team. Provide growth opportunities, build on strengths, challenge team members to develop by providing continuous feedback
- Identify root causes of problems related to Fraud prevention and take ownership to have the team work collaboratively towards solutions
- Monitor key metrics to derive insights and identify opportunities
- Lead initiatives to continuously improve Fraud- and Approval rates to drive commercial results
- Build compelling business cases to support new initiatives and get them prioritised on the roadmap
- Maintain open communication and develop good working relationship with Internal and external stakeholders, such as Fraud Risk Management technology partners, acquirers, issuers and payment processing partners
- Connect with Industry partners like airlines and consolidators to share knowledge, best practices and look for collaboration to prevent fraud
- Ensuring the readiness of our Fraud prevention platform and framework aligned with Travix's Global expansion and ambitions
- Stay up to date with the latest fraud trends in travel by attending webinars, congresses and actively engage with industry platforms and networks.
- Education: Background in Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field (Master preferable)
- Experience: 3-5 years working experience in Fraud/Risk Management in Ecommerce or Payment vertical
- Industrial knowledge: Strong understanding of Risk Management, chargeback life cycle. Experience in a similar role in the airline and/or Travel industry is a big plus
- Collaboration and communication skills: A Team player and engaging manager with good people skills, high emotional intelligence and excellent English speaking & writing
- Initiative and Ownership: Performance driven! Manage and deliver end to end projects with autonomy
- Strong critical thinking mindset: You are naturally curious and are motivated by solving problems, however conflict or ambiguous they may be. Quick quality decision making skills in a real-time environment
- Analytical skills: You work well with numbers and can develop actionable insights from complex data.
- Must have: Excel (Pivots & Functions), BI tools (Looker, Power BI, tableau, etc), SQL
- Nice to have: Python/R, Rules system (Accertify, Riskified, LexisNexis, etc)
Of course you are! If you feel like we are describing yourself in the profile above, we look forward to receiving your application. Apply Now!