Jr. Content & Campaign Manager at Travix
Are you passionate about writing? Are you able to translate the adventure of travel into content? Does it give you energy to help customers start their holiday journey? As a Jr. Content & Campaign manager at Travix you inspire and guide customers through their travel journey on a daily basis, all by providing them with the right content at the right time.
Who are we? We’re customer obsessed; we continuously analyze, enhance and test the relevance of our content in order to improve our customers’ experience. Our team consists of Content & Campaign Managers, Online Marketeers, and Analysts. And, of course, we are all crazy about traveling!
As a Jr. Content & Campaign Manager, you play a major role in realizing Travix’ ambition of becoming the leading Global Travel Agent. You’ll be working in an international environment and be a leading force in innovating our engagement strategies.
- Provide assistance to the Content & Campaign team on key projects and plans, primarily across one of the biggest brands: CheapTickets.be
- Help to facilitate and improve Branding via various channels (e.g. email, blog, landing pages)
- You will have the opportunity to have ownership over your own projects and results
- Creating great social media, email & video content, and distributing this to relevant audiences
- Implement SEO best practices in all relevant content
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor or Master degree in marketing, communication or another relevant study.
- > 1-2 years working experience in an online marketing or e-commerce environment.
- Hands-on experience in e-mail marketing/SEO/Social at an agency or a challenging online company
- Native Flemish/Dutch, and an excellent level of English - writing skills
- French writing proficiency is a plus
- Energy & creativity
- Customer-oriented mindset and drive to deliver the best possible user experience
- Result-driven & solid analytical skills
- Flexible, proactive and inventive in trying new approaches
What you can expect
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other great benefits!
- Steep learning curve since we’re a leading online company ahead of the curb
- Covered travel costs, discount in cancellation/travel insurance!
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
- Top floor offices, in the center of Amsterdam, next to Central Station!
- And a young team of fun colleagues!
Interested? Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the profile of Jr. Content & Campaign Manager? We look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.