Who are we?
Travix is a global online travel company operating in 35+ countries from offices in the Netherlands, Germany, India, Singapore and the USA. With our 5 brands and an extensive portfolio of 39 websites we are market leader in several countries and growing rapidly on all continents.
For our Headquarters in Amsterdam, we are looking for a:
As a Web Analyst, you play a pivotal role in realizing Travix’ ambition of becoming the leading Global Travel Agent. You identify, create and translate valuable insights into actionable recommendations to achieve business targets as well as increased customer satisfaction. Using various methods, your work lays the foundation for not only the daily decisions but also the long-term strategy. You’ll be working in an international environment and you're part of the Global Marketing Team, improving value for the customer and the company every day!
- Serve as the point of contact for the delivery of digital marketing analytics and insights, ranging from the development of dashboards to detailed analysis of customer behavior with recommendations for optimization.
- Create testing hypothesis together with business stakeholders, translate to test ideas and recommendations for site improvements from qualitative and quantitative analysis/research.
- A/B test analysis to optimize the conversion and margin.
- Use your expertise in data visualization and data storytelling to communicate actionable insights to your internal clients.
- Finding new ways to attract new customers and to retain and maximize the value of existing customers.
- Assembling data: building conceptual data models, qualitative and quantitative inbound and outbound customer surveys.
What you bring to the table?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the fields of statistics, economics, mathematics or similar.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar job in an e commerce environment, including experience with CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization).
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and interest in data science methods.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills. Experience with data analysis tools and languages like Google Analytics, Google Big Query, Looker, Optimizely and SQL.
- Customer focused and data driven.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success.
- Critical thinker. team player and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to easily adapt to change and work independently.
- Hands on, hardworking, quick thinker, entrepreneurial mind-set.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance, annual bonus, and other great benefits!
- Covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances!
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- Follow fun Dutch language courses @ Travix with your colleagues!
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- Top floor offices in the centre of Amsterdam, next to Central Station!
Why work at Travix?
- Your contribution is visible and will significantly contribute to our results.
- Our working environment supports initiative and values your ideas.
- You work for and contribute to a number of renowned brands.
- Our websites are used every day by hundred thousands of consumers around the world.
- You will have a lot of responsibility and also the freedom to plan your own work.
- Travix is an informal organization, where we value high performance and having fun at the same time.
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.