Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies, operating with four brands: CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir and Flugladen. In 2020 we took our next step becoming part of the Trip.com Group family, one of the largest online travel companies in the world, consisting of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, Make my Trip and Qunar. Travix currently operates in over 40 countries expanding in 5 continents, so a global mindset comes natural to us. Our purpose is ‘the next journey at your fingertips’ which goes for both our customers and employees. We bring together passionate people, global partners, and an innovative platform to deliver the best end-to-end booking experience for our customers.
Make your career at Travix
At Travix, everyone is welcome. Our global team has over 40 different nationalities and we embrace everyone’s authenticity. We have proven to grow people internally, we are proud of our passionate company culture and we love to dream big. Ever since our company was founded, our aim has been to create a work environment where people can thrive, be creative and ultimately build their own legacy within the company. More now than ever we are at a pivotal moment in our company’s existence: where we are preparing for when the world is ready to travel again. With cutting-edge technology, strong partnerships, a strategic vision and the resources and stability of the Trip.com Group, we provide an international playground where our employees can truly impact the future of traveling.
To accelerate this momentum, we're looking to grow our team. If you share the same values as we do, you are just as passionate and ready to build your own legacy, then there is plenty of room here at Travix.
As the CO Content Coordinator you work closely with the efforts of our CC Communications Coordinator and Manager to keep a close eye on all customer & agent-related communication. Support content placement of our self-service features (Transactional Emails, My Account, Service & Contact page & Chatbot) to support the CC communications strategy. You check, and coordinate content where needed in our tools. Agent side support can include coordination of a canned response & solution article database.
- Align with the CC Communication Coordinator & Manager on the content needs for customer-facing and agent-side communication. This can include:
- Adjusting Customer Service related pages on our websites by updating our Content Management System (CMS)
- Keeping our transactional emails up-to-date according to the ever changing market circumstances.
- Updating the chatbot scripts where needed.
- Coordinating CS translations with the translations agency or internal translators.
- Updating a Travix internal system KITT with airline rules in order for My Account & Chatbot to service our customer with personalized information.
- Assist in internal communication efforts for CO and across departments.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor in communication / marketing or equivalent field
- Internship within communications/marketing role is a must
- Fluent written and spoken English, 1 other language is a plus
- Corporate Communications focus is a plus
- Adequate knowledge of Operational travel business in Customer Service is a definite benefit.
- Comfort with working within multiple platforms and able to move through different computer systems with ease
- You have the ability to quickly adapt to rapidly evolving and changing business priorities.
- You have the perseverance to find the right answers to your questions and have a great eye for detail
- Pragmatic with hands-on approach and sense of urgency
- Energetic and positive mindset
- You're ambitious, you always want to know more about your field and you look forward to continuous learning.
- Details matter to you especially in the presentation of customer messaging.
- Excellent Verbal & written communication
- Passion for Customer Service.
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary and other amazing benefits, such as covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances and a bike plan.
- 30,5 days of paid leave, so plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
- Many internal development courses to keep on learning and growing.
- An environment where you can keep a healthy work-life balance: even when we can go back to the office to collaborate as teams, you will still continue having a balance between working from home and from the office.
- Flat hierarchy where your voice can be heard, welcomed and appreciated at all levels in the organization.
- A diverse, inclusive and multicultural working environment
- Top floor office in Amsterdam (close to Central Station) with an amazing view!
- Free fruit, company bar (free beer!), team drinks and company events.
Ready to start your own Travix journey?
Think you have what it takes? Then, we would love to hear from you.