Customer Service agent
Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies managing an extensive portfolio of travel-focused websites operating under the brand names Cheaptickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama. All our brands provide both search and book capability for flight combinations worldwide. We operate our five brands in over 40 countries; employ more than 550 people with over 55 different nationalities worldwide.
For our office in Bangalore we are looking for a full time Customer Service agent.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and a positive customer experience by answering calls, emails and other means of customer contact.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information to our customers by using the right tools, methods, and processes in order to strive to first contact resolution.
- Liaise between customers and airlines & partners to resolve issues various topics such as: name changes, schedule changes and other.
What you bring to the table
- Graduate or Post Graduate.
- Experience in the travel industry. Knowledge of Amadeus/Worldspan is a plus.
- Great communication skills, friendly, outgoing and customer friendly personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Energetic and positive mindset
What you can expect
- Paid training
- Opportunity to work in flexible working.
- Attractive rewards and benefits.
- Supportive team, international and friendly environment.
- Opportunity to develop
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.