Travix is a global online travel company operating in 39 countries from offices in the Netherlands, Australia, Curaçao, Germany, India, Singapore, the UK and the USA. With our 5 brands and an extensive portfolio of 43 websites we are market leader in several countries and growing rapidly on all continents.
We are passionate about what we do. On a daily basis we help thousands of people to find the best flights.
We inspire them and guide them through their travel journey.
We are looking for a Director Process Excellence based in our Amsterdam office. In your role, you will design, optimise and embed efficient and customer centric business processes and drive continuous improvement of working practices to maximise the efficiency of Customer Care.
You will assess, advise and achieve departmental strategic automation objectives to maximise Customer Care’s contribution to company results. You will also drive operational efficiencies and effectiveness for Travix that optimises and enhances overall quality, efficiency and productivity by ensuring systems are fit for purpose and utilised effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guide, direct, maintain and monitor all activities associated with the successful application of Business Process Excellence.
- Build strong partnerships to support identification, review, prioritisation and execution of key initiatives.
- Process architecture (customer centric), ownership and optimisation.
- Build and drive the process and data transformation roadmap; define and implement strategic initiatives to ensure continued success in the deployment of business excellence practices.
- Build, prioritise and align CC technology roadmap based on value/ROI with Product & Tech organisation.
- Transform the organisation from focus on conventional detection and containment to focused on best-in-class prevention.
- Ownership of- and future proof cross-functional incident management process.
- Design and implement structural solutions to increasing Meta escalations and their support requirements.
- Set up/agree cross-functional service level agreements’ optimizing customer experience.
What you bring to the table?
- Master Business Administration, International Business
- Lean Six Sigma (black belt) is a must preferably in combination with experience in small or large business experience
- 5+ years experience in Process Transformation, Process Automation, Operational Excellence
- 5 - 8 years of overall experience (Business Process Management/Outsourcing Experience preferable)
- You have a passion for customer experience and have a desire to simplify the complexity of our products for our customers and our people
- You have a thorough understanding of customers and markets
- Experience in a multinational company and in working with different cultures and/or countries
- You're ambitious, you always want to know more about your area of expertise and you look forward to continuous learning about future Travix product portfolio
- Ability to quickly adapt to rapidly evolving and changing business priorities, along with delivering programs leveraging technology and innovation
- You have the perseverance to find the right answers to your questions and have a great eye for detail
- You are able to influence and convince people to take action and keep them accountable
- A result-driven team player
- You are empathetic and understand the impact of change on people
- Strong connector and communicator who is proactive, dynamic and willing to step in and help out when necessary by engaging and inspiring others
- You champion development and drive strategic change & innovation
- Accurate, analytical and an independent worker with multitasking talent; jump from one task to another and enjoy doing so
- You demonstrate adaptability and flexibility in case of unforeseen roadmap adjustments
- You base judgment & decision making on data
What you can expect at Travix?
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other amazing benefits
- Covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation/travel insurances
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you
- Follow fun Dutch language courses @ Travix with your colleagues
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures
- Top floor offices in the centre of Amsterdam, next to Central Station
- Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer, foosball / table tennis competitions, great company events, good food and team activities
Of course, you are! Do you recognise yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.