Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies managing an extensive portfolio of travel-focused websites operating under the brand names CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama. All our brands provide both search and book capability for flight combinations worldwide on both legacy and low cost airlines. In addition, our booking websites offer attractive pricing for hotels, rental cars and other ancillary products such as insurances, airport parking & transfers. We operate our five brands in over 40 countries; employs more than 550 people with over 55 different nationalities worldwide.
Office Coordination & Facilities:
By far the most agile department to work for in Travix! “We coordinate, organize and support for our people!” and we do it well. We take care that our colleagues have a convenient, well equipped and safe working space.
Our key strategies in our Offices & Facility Plan 2020 are:
- Support our new sub-lessees
- Rent new Offices
- Improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Organize Internal Emergencies Service team.
As an Office & Facility Coordinator you are responsible to have/keep the working environment of the employees in order, both in an efficient and effective way. Be proactive keeping stock up to level, have the office safe, clean and convenient, manage possible repairs, purchases and services. Execute and or coordinate all related tasks such as, Offices, Stock, Cleaning, Lease Cars, Apartments. You also manage our facility executive and are in direct contact with our vendors and suppliers.
Your main responsibilities:
- Coordinate all Facility related tasks;
- Manage and support our Facility Executive(s);
- Manage ordering office supplies if needed or plan in advance to make sure everything is there if needed;
- Manage Entrance & Parking passes and reporting of it;
- Organizing and preparing events (meetings, hiring days and office events like Lunch & Learns, all Hands;
- Contact to external suppliers (food, flowers, etc.), construction, etc;
- Check all incoming correspondence and take care it is forwarded to the right department or processed like needed;
- Checking and approving invoices;
- Coordinate the maintenance of office itself (meeting rooms, working spaces, restrooms)Coordinate the functionality of the coffee machines, water systems and other equipment/office tools;
- Support (or join) the Internal Emergencies Service Department.
What you bring to the table:
- Applicable Education;
- Very good people skills;
- Very good communication skills: fluent in Dutch (mother tongue) & English;
- 2 years experience of Office Management;
- Organization talent;
- Open minded;
- Handle and decide with ‘common sense’;
- Stress resistant;
- Friendly and smiling person;
- Highly motivated;
- Hands on mentality.
What you can expect:
- Full time or Part time employment of 80%
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other great benefits!
- Covered travel costs, free travel insurance and discount in having a cancellation travel insurance!
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- Follow fun Dutch language courses @ Travix with your colleagues!
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures (based on full time contract of 12 months) !
- Top floor offices in the centre of Amsterdam, next to Central Station!
- Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer, foosball / table tennis competitions, great company events, good food and team activities.
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.