Associate - Reconciliations (Bangalore)
Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies, operating with four brands: CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir and Flugladen. In 2020 we took our next step, becoming part of the Trip.com Group, one of the largest online travel companies in the world, consisting of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, Travelfusion, Make my Trip and Qunar. Travix operates in over 40 countries expanding in 5 continents, so a global mindset comes naturally. Our purpose is ‘the next journey at your fingertips, which goes for our customers and employees. We bring together passionate people, global partners, cutting-edge technology and an innovative platform to deliver our customers' best end-to-end booking experience. With a strategic vision and the resources and stability of the Trip.com Group, we provide an international playground where our employees can truly impact the future of traveling.
- Timely and accurate reconciliations of BSP , ARC,VCC ,LCC, Consolidator & Cash in Transit Accounts
- Handle the Customer Paybacks,
- Account Payable and Account receivable management & reconciliations.
- Handle the GL posting of AP/AR
- Ensuring all finance back office activities are processed correctly
- Identify discrepancies in processes and do the corrective measures.
- Handle the failed paybacks and ensure to solve it on with in the timelines
What you bring to the table
- Must be B.Com/ Higher graduate in accounting.
- Must have advanced excel knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Logical and analytical skills.
- Flexible to work with the shifts including night shifts
- Minimum 2 years experience in accounting & reconciliations in Travel/e-commerce .
What you can expect
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other amazing benefits!
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- Fun, relaxed and multicultural workplace.
- Transport: Free transportation with door to door pick up and drop facility round the clock.
- Medical Insurance for Self, Spouse, Children & Parents/ Parents-in-law
- Personal Accident and Term Life Policy for employee
- World Class Facility - Cafeteria, Gym and break-out zones
- Special events such as Fruit Day, Fun Day, and social activity celebrations are organized.
- Parental leave is also provided.
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.