Travix (part of TRIP.com) is one of the leading global online travel agencies managing an extensive portfolio of travel - focused websites operating under the brand names CheapTickets, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama . All our brands provide both search and book capability for flight combinations worldwide on both legacy and low-cost airlines. In addition, our booking websites offer attractive pricing for hotels, rental cars and other ancillary products such as insurance, airport parking & transfers. We operate our five brands in over 40 countries; employs more than 550 people with over 50 different nationalities worldwide.
In our Fraud Team, we take great pride in our shift to putting data at the heart of everything we do. Hence you will be liaising with our Data Science team and our External Payment partners and suppliers, thereby ultimately ensuring that Travix as well as partners (Skyscanner) has the best results through an adequate Fraud prevention framework.
As a Business Analyst - Fraud (Amsterdam) you are at the core:
- Support in connecting our Strategic plan with tangible and tactical Execution planning:
- Supporting defining the goals, success criteria for Travix as well as our partners(Skyscanner)
- Creating and presenting business cases
- Leading or coordinating improvement initiatives
- Identify root causes of problems and take ownership to collaboratively work towards solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver financial and customer experience related goals by designing and implementing fraud prevention policies.
- Support ensuring the readiness of our Fraud prevention platform & framework aligned with Travix's Global expansion & ambitions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fraud platform: Rules configuration & performance monitoring - a critical component of Travix's environment
- Data-Analytics & Research - AB testing - Implementation - Performance monitoring
- Analyze Business-unit performance, trend analysis, benchmarking and prepare tactical execution plans on improvement areas
- Actively engage cross-Team, Cross-Department to decrease overall Fraud & Chargeback levels
- Processes owner and actively seeking to engage Team and improve
- Leading projects and supporting junior members of the team to achieve shared goals.
What you bring to the table?
- Strong influencing, networking and communication skills
- Quick quality decisions - real-time environment
- Data-driven, Data management, Research, Problem-solving
- Industry experience within Online Travel Fraud prevention or Payments fraud prevention vertical
- Commitment to Excellence, Change management, Strategic thinking
- Self-starter, Self-organizing, Minimum supervision
- 3-5 years of working experience in a similar role
- Education: Bachelors in Computer Science , Statistics, Mathematics or a related field
- Technical skills:
- Must have:
- Excel (Pivots & Functions)
- SQL, Python/R
- Certifications (Nice to have)
- CFE - Certified Fraud Examiner
- Card-scheme certifications in the area of expertise
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary and other amazing benefits, such as covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances and a bike plan.
- 30,5 days of paid leave, so plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
- Many internal development courses to keep on learning and growing.
- An environment where you can keep a healthy work-life balance: even when we can go back to the office to collaborate as teams, you will still continue having a balance between working from home and from the office.
- Flat hierarchy where your voice can be heard, welcomed and appreciated at all levels in the organization.
- A diverse, inclusive and multicultural working environment
- Top floor office in Amsterdam (close to Central Station) with an amazing view!
- Free fruit, company bar (free beer!), team drinks and company events.
Of course, you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.