Do you love driving changes and bringing tangible impacts on the business by leveraging your financial analysis skills? Do you like to work directly with finance and business leaders to advance in your career? If this sounds like you, then keep on reading.
The Head of FP&A will provide overall financial management & support to the Travix organization. The position collaborates with group business leaders to set strategic direction for organizational, operational and financial strategies. The role will report to the group CFO directly.
- Leading the whole FP&A function for the group, with 3 direct reports.
- Ownership for forecasting and analyzing P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow for the company.
- Ownership for the delivery of the Annual Operating Budget to the board and shareholders
- Cross functionally liaise and partner with key decisions makers around the business, from commercial to IT, to drive financially sound decision making
- Managing and improving all FP&A processes and reporting, from margin and cost analysis to variance reporting, to a work class standard
- Providing ad-hoc analysis on areas of potential risk or opportunity in advance of them becoming major issues.
- Providing sound analytical and thoughtful business decision support on ad-hoc investments and other business cases.
What you bring to the table
- + 7 years of experience within finance/financial management roles of increasing responsibility.
- Experience in a "hands on" business partnership role with the ability to demonstrate partnership successes.
- Qualified finance, accounting and relevant university degree
- Superior analytical skills with a proven record of accomplishment of leveraging data analysis to drive change.
- Must possess the ability to challenge the status quo and drive business process and design changes.
- Ability to work with different cultures and across different levels of people.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team management experience is a plus
- Experience with business intelligence tool is a plus.
What you can expect from us
- You get the flexibility to do your job the way you prefer and maintain a healthy work-life balance:
- Find a balance in working from home and from the office (we are currently on a hybrid model) that works for you.
- Possibility to work up to 3 months from abroad (depending on your job function)
- 30,5 days of paid leave, so plenty of time to enjoy your travels!
- Flat hierarchy where your voice can be heard, welcomed and appreciated at all levels in the organization - where people can thrive, be creative and ultimately build their own legacy within the company
- A diverse and multicultural working environment. Our global team has over 50 different nationalities and we embrace everyone’s authenticity.
- We have proven to grow people internally and we offer many internal development courses to keep on learning and growing.
- Competitive salary and other amazing benefits, such as covered travel costs, ClassPass subscription/membership, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances and a bike plan.
- Top floor office in Amsterdam (close to Central Station) with an amazing view!
- Free fruit, company bar, team drinks and company events.
Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies managing an extensive portfolio of travel focused websites operating under the brand names CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Vayama and Flugladen. In 2020 we took our next step, becoming part of the Trip.com Group, one of the largest online travel companies in the world, consisting of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, Travelfusion, Make my Trip and Qunar. Travix operates in over 40 countries expanding in 5 continents, so a global mindset comes naturally. Our purpose is ‘the next journey at your fingertips, which goes for our customers and employees. We bring together passionate people, global partners, cutting-edge technology and an innovative platform to deliver our customers' best end-to-end booking experience. With a strategic vision and the resources and stability of the Trip.com Group, we provide an international playground where our employees can truly impact the future of traveling.
Make your career at Travix
If you share the same values as we do, you are just as passionate and ready to build your own legacy, we would love to hear from you!