Travix is a global online travel company operating in 35 countries from offices in the Netherlands, Germany, UK, India, Singapore and the USA. With our 5 brands and an extensive portfolio of websites, we are market leaders in several countries and growing rapidly on all continents. We are passionate about what we do. Every day, we help thousands of people to find the best flights. We inspire them and guide them through their travel journey.
Implementing and Maintaining Products at Travix
As Finance System Administrator of the Finance system in Travix, you will design, implement and maintain finance processes. You will work closely with business, product vendors and various development teams. You will support end users in finding the root cause of problems and help in resolving them. You will also train end users so that they can use the system better.Your ability to learn quickly and deliver improvements at a fast pace, and respond quickly and confidently to change is essential for success in this role. Business awareness and good communication skills are a must. As a System Administrator you will play a pivotal role in realising Travix’ ambition of being best in flights in the Global Online Travel Agent market.
- Understand working of finance systems and help/advice business on the best utilization of it.
- Learn the business and how technology is used to solve the business problems.
- Test and learn in order to recommend better usage of the system to users.
- Initiate and support implementation improvements and new features.
- Help business with testing of system features.
- Find scalable ways to deliver best-in-class processes.
- Liaise with the Finance Teams to ensure a reliable interface and accounting and reporting through IT
- Liaise with vendors and other teams to find the best solutions
- Perform review & retrospective with the users on usage of the system in order to continuously improve
way of working.
What you bring to the table?
- The ability to assess the impact of IT on business
- Analytical, pragmatic and results-focused
- Customer focused and proactive
- Unit4 business world and HFM systems knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Business, IT or Economics
- Ability to quickly adapt to rapidly evolving and changing business priorities, along with delivering projects
leveraging technology and innovation
- A result driven team player
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential
What you can expect from Travix?
- Holiday allowances and other great benefits
- Travel costs covered to the office, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances
- Dedicated training for personal development
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you
- Option to follow fun Dutch language courses @ Travix with your colleagues
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures
- Top floor offices in the centre of Amsterdam, next to Central Station
- Nice to have perks, foosball / table tennis competitions, great
company events, good food and team activities.
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking the apply now button.