Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies, operating with four brands: CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir and Flugladen. In 2020 we took our next step becoming part of the Trip.com Group family, one of the largest online travel companies in the world, consisting of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, Make my Trip and Qunar. Travix currently operates in over 40 countries expanding in 5 continents, so a global mindset comes naturally to us. Our purpose is ‘the next journey at your fingertips’ which goes for both our customers and employees. We bring together passionate people, global partners, and an innovative platform to deliver the best end-to-end booking experience for our customers.
At Travix we take great pride in building strong Teams & processes - powered by the latest technology - from the ground up, ensuring achieving our long-term objectives.
In our Fraud Team we take great pride in our shift to putting Data at the heart of everything we do - hence you will be liaising with our Data and Business Analyst Team to analyze thousands of transactions - ultimately ensuring Travix has the optimal results through an adequate Fraud prevention framework.
As a Senior Fraud Analyst, you will join the task force to build our strong Fraud prevention strategies. In details, you will be:
- Joining our Global Shield Team: highly skilled & dedicated Fraud Prevention, Chargeback management and Data-Science professionals committed to Pioneering Excellence, powered by our Positive Passion to achieve great results.
- Playing a key role in analyzing the transactions and providing input to optimize our Fraud rules configuration, performance monitoring and ensuring the accuracy of the logic of the ruleset.
- Supporting in connecting our Strategic plan with operational planning and execution
- Assisting the business analysts in different projects
- Identifying and assisting in process improvements.
- Creating weekly manual team reporting.
- Participation in monthly internal trainings.
- Filling in during the lead’s absence and ensuring business continuity
Core competencies & experience:
- Analytics & critical (structured thinking) coupled with logical reasoning
- Data driven, Data management, Research, Problem solving
- Manual fraud review experience within Online Travel specifically or Payments vertical
- Putting Data at the heart of your business-unit and decision making
- Commitment to Excellence, Change management, Strategic thinking
- Actively seeking new ways of working to improve productivity
- Helping others to manage the emotional impact of change
- Effective communication of fraud attack traits to business analyst team
Qualifications & expertise
- 4-7 years working experience in a similar role
- Education: Bachelors in Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- Technical skills:
- Must have: Excel (Pivots & Functions)
- Familiarity with Python or SQL is a bonus
- Certifications (Nice to have)
- Card-scheme certifications in the area of expertise
What you can expect at Travix?
- Competitive salary along with a highly inclusive culture.
- A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy
- Office in the heart of Benguluru (India)
Of course, you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.