As the Personal/Executive Assistant, you will be the point of contact to the CEO and support with the following key responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional calendar management for the CEO. Prioritize emails, inquiries and requests while making judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings, attend meetings on behalf of CEO when needed
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Travix Management Team. Arrange and handle all logistics for board meetings and events
- Have a helicopter view on the business and be the right hand of CEO, translating business requirements into actions
- Ensure that the communication flow is done timely and accurately
- Coordinate travel and accommodations arrangements
- Take minutes during meetings and format information for internal and external communications, such as emails, presentations, reports
- Maintain various records and documents for company executives
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Submitting expense reports of the Travix Management team.
What you bring to the table
- HBO or MBO level in communication or business administration and/ or relevant certification
- 7+ years of experience as an executive assistant, personal assistant or in a similar role
- Excellent computer skills and demonstrated knowledge in preparing PowerPoint presentations (a PowerPoint assessment will be included in the selection process)
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance
- Skillful in reacting with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including the Management Team, senior executives, staff and external stakeholders
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is a must. Dutch and or Mandarin language is an advantage.
What you can expect from us
- You get the flexibility to do your job the way you prefer and maintain a healthy work-life balance:
- Find a balance in working from home and from the office (we are currently on a hybrid model) that works for you.
- Possibility to work up to 3 months from abroad (depending on your job function)
- 30,5 days of paid leave, so plenty of time to enjoy your travels!
- Flat hierarchy where your voice can be heard, welcomed and appreciated at all levels in the organization - where people can thrive, be creative and ultimately build their own legacy within the company
- A diverse and multicultural working environment. Our global team has over 50 different nationalities and we embrace everyone’s authenticity.
- We have proven to grow people internally and we offer many internal development courses to keep on learning and growing.
- Competitive salary and other amazing benefits, such as covered travel costs, ClassPass subscription/membership, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances and a bike plan.
- Top floor office in Amsterdam (close to Central Station) with an amazing view!
- Free fruit, company bar, team drinks and company events.
Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies, operating with four brands: CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir and Flugladen. In 2020 we took our next step, becoming part of the Trip.com Group, one of the largest online travel companies in the world, consisting of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, Travelfusion, Make my Trip and Qunar. Travix operates in over 40 countries expanding in 5 continents, so a global mindset comes naturally. Our purpose is ‘the next journey at your fingertips, which goes for our customers and employees. We bring together passionate people, global partners, cutting-edge technology and an innovative platform to deliver our customers' best end-to-end booking experience. With a strategic vision and the resources and stability of the Trip.com Group, we provide an international playground where our employees can truly impact the future of traveling.
Make your career at Travix
If you share the same values as we do, you are just as passionate and ready to build your own legacy, we would love to hear from you!