Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies, operating with five brands: CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir, Flugladen and Vayama. In 2019 we took our next step becoming part of the Trip.com Group family, one of the largest online travel companies in the world. We currently operate in over 40 countries expanding in 5 continents, so a global mindset comes natural to us. Our mission is ‘the next journey at your fingertips’ which goes for both our customers and employees; We bring together passionate people, global partners, and an innovative platform to deliver the best end-to-end booking experience for our customers.
Our global family
At Travix, everyone is welcome. Our global team has over 50 different nationalities and we embrace everyone’s authenticity. We have proven to grow people internally, we are proud of our passionate company culture and we love to dream big. Are you just as passionate and would you love to be part of a company where there is plenty of room for you to be creative and build your legacy, then you are ready to become our new success story!
About the role:
For our Talent Acquisition / People department we are looking for a trainee with drive, commitment and affinity with Employer Branding. The People team is by far the most fun department to work for in Travix! We bring in the right talent from across the world and we grow and develop them further. Our key people focus is: “We Grow Talent”. We open our doors for an intern to make a flying start in his/her career in HR. This internship will mainly focus on activities in Employer Branding strategy and next to that supporting with the People Team activities.
To enable you to get the most out of your experience, you will be allocated a mentor for the duration of the internship. This will be a member from the Talent Acquisition team who will provide support, advice and guidance during the internship.
- You will be part of the Talent Acquisition team, aimed to recruit the best people for Travix and support the business in boosting Travix brand.
- You will Implement a consistent Employer Brand presence & story in all relevant channels (corporate website, social media, etc.) and in all steps of the candidate journey.
- You will be involved in Employer Brand Content Management: securing, generating, updating and editing content for key target audiences for both internal and external communication channels.
- You will be defining and implementing activities for current and future Employer Brand Ambassadors.
- You will cross functionally collaborate with your colleagues in other people team related topics and contribute to our People Plan.
What you bring to the table
- You are enrolled in an HR, Communications or Marketing related Bachelor or Master degree and looking for an internship to gain experience in the HR-Employer Branding work field.
- You are available to work full-time for at least 5 months
- A positive attitude and energy that enables you to work in a fast paced and target driven environment, thinking innovatively
- You have excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and deliver results under tight deadlines.
- You are a real team player who is service minded and has a proactive way of working.
- You have an online mindset and you are tech-savvy.
- Your are excellent in speaking & writing English
What you can expect
- Boost your knowledge through the roof; you will be able to tell your teachers how it “really” works in practice.
- You will be thrown into the deep end and will get real responsibilities from day one! Don’t worry, we will support you! If you are looking for a “printing” and “getting coffee” internship, this is not the place for you.
- Become part of a multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy.
- Top floor offices overlooking Amsterdam city, we are on walking distance from Amsterdam Central Station.
- Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer, foosball / table tennis competitions, great company events, good food and team activities.
- Internship compensation
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking on the “apply now” button.