Travix is a global online travel company operating in more than 40 countries from offices in the Netherlands, Germany, India, Singapore and the USA. With our 5 brands (CheapTickets.nl, BudgetAir, Vayama, Vliegwinkel and Flugladen) and an extensive portfolio of websites. We are a market leader in several countries and growing rapidly on all continents. We are passionate about what we do and we encourage a 24/7 mentality. On a daily basis we help thousands of people to find the best flights. We inspire them and guide them through their travel journey
For our HR / People department we are looking for a trainee with drive, commitment and affinity with HR. The People team is by far the most fun department to work for in Travix! We bring in the right talent from across the world and we grow and develop them further. Our key people focus is: “We Grow Talent”. We open our doors for an intern to make a flying start in his/her career in HR. This internship will focus on activities in the ‘Grow’ area (performance management, training & development, onboarding, engagement survey).
To enable you to get the most out of your experience, during your internship you will be allocated a mentor for the duration of the internship. This will be a member from the HR team who will provide support, advice and guidance during the internship.
- You will be part of the Grow team, aimed to help the people in Travix develop and grow.
- You will organize and deliver multiple activities in the Grow area. Such as planning and preparing training days, onboarding days and workshops. You liaise with trainers and participants to make sure everything is prepared and everyone get the most out of these sessions.
- You will handle the administration of our performance management system ‘Non-Stop Growth’.
- You monitor statuses of activities, analyze results and deliver reports to the Grow team and other relevant stakeholders.
What you bring to the table
- You are enrolled in a HR related Bachelor or Master degree and looking for an internship to gain experience in the HR work field.
- You have excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and deliver results under tight deadlines.
- You are a real team player who is service minded and has a proactive way of working.
- You have an online mindset and you are tech-savvy.
- You are available to work full-time for at least 5 months.
- Your are excellent in speaking & writing English
What you can expect
- You will be thrown into the deep end and will get real responsibilities from day one! Do not worry, we will support you! If you are looking for a “printing” and “getting coffee” internship, this is not the place for you.
- Boost your HR knowledge through the roof; you will be able to tell your teachers how it “really” works in practice.
- Become part of a multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy.
- Top floor offices overlooking Amsterdam city, we are on walking distance from Amsterdam Central Station.
- Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer, foosball / table tennis competitions, great company events, good food and team activities.
- Internship compensation
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward receiving your application by clicking on the “apply now” button or reach. If you have any question, please don't hesitate to get in contact Floor Havermans (firstname.lastname@example.org).