Travix is a global online travel company operating in more than 40 countries from offices in the Netherlands, Germany, India, Singapore and the USA. With our 5 brands (CheapTickets.nl, BudgetAir, Vayama, Vliegwinkel and Flugladen) and an extensive portfolio of websites. We are a market leader in several countries and growing rapidly on all continents. We are passionate about what we do and we encourage a 24/7 mentality. On a daily basis we help thousands of people to find the best flights. We inspire them and guide them through their travel journey.
About the role:
For our Talent Acquisition / People department we are looking for a trainee with drive, commitment and affinity with Employer Branding and Recruitment. The People team is by far the most fun department to work for in Travix! We bring in the right talent from across the world and we grow and develop them further. Our key people focus is: “We Grow Talent”. We open our doors for an intern to make a flying start in his/her career in HR. This internship will mainly focus on activities in Employer Branding strategy and next to that supporting with the recruitment activities.
To enable you to get the most out of your experience, you will be allocated a mentor for the duration of the internship. This will be a member from the Talent Acquisition team who will provide support, advice and guidance during the internship.
- You will be part of the Talent Acquisition team, aimed to recruit the best people for Travix and support the business in boosting Travix brand.
- You will Implement a consistent Employer Brand presence & story in all relevant channels (corporate website, social media, etc.) and in all steps of the candidate journey.
- You will be involved in Employer Brand Content Management: securing, generating, updating and editing content for key target audiences for both internal and external communication channels.
- You will be defining and implementing activities for current and future Employer Brand Ambassadors.
- You will support the talent acquisition team in recruitment activities such as sourcing for the best talent, scheduling interviews and share challenges and best practices to apply in order to optimize the hiring process and the employee’s journey.
What you bring to the table
- You are enrolled in an HR or Marketing related Bachelor or Master degree and looking for an internship to gain experience in the HR-Employer Branding work field.
- You are available to work full-time for at least 5 months
- A positive attitude and energy that enables you to work in a fast paced and target driven environment, thinking innovatively
- You have excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and deliver results under tight deadlines.
- You are a real team player who is service minded and has a proactive way of working.
- You have an online mindset and you are tech-savvy.
- Your are excellent in speaking & writing English
What you can expect
- Boost your knowledge through the roof; you will be able to tell your teachers how it “really” works in practice.
- You will be thrown into the deep end and will get real responsibilities from day one! Don’t worry, we will support you! If you are looking for a “printing” and “getting coffee” internship, this is not the place for you.
- Become part of a multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
- There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy.
- Top floor offices overlooking Amsterdam city, we are on walking distance from Amsterdam Central Station.
- Nice to have perks: Free fruit, company bar & free beer, foosball / table tennis competitions, great company events, good food and team activities.
- Internship compensation
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the above profile, we look forward to receiving your application by clicking on the “apply now” button.