As an experienced and hands-on Customer Experience leader, you will have ownership over the complete end-to-end customer experience through Travix’s digital touchpoints. Crafting solutions that balance consumer intent with strategic business objectives.
You will be responsible for being the single source of truth for a cohesive digital customer experience for cross-departmental teams. Driving consumer advocacy that aligns our product’s roadmap with consumer and market needs. Where success is measured by an increase in customer lifetime value, retention rates, and revenue growth.
- Research and develop strategies for anticipating and meeting customer needs through digital touchpoints that align with product and business KPIs.
- Design processes that anticipate and address customer needs to drive higher conversion rates and conversion value through digital touchpoints.
- Establish key consumer engagement metrics and KPI's for a data-driven customer-first approach.
- Undertake in-depth research of competitors' digital touchpoints to identify new market opportunities, potential third-party integrations, and user experience/user flow improvements.
- Work closely in collaboration with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to expand user-focused product capabilities, user experience feedback tools, and systems.
- Lead the Product Design team to ensure strategies, processes and outputs align to a customer-first experience using industry benchmarks, data and metrics, user research, user psychology principles and UI/UX best practices.
- Align with Product Directors, Product Owners and Product Strategy teams to ensure product directions meet customer needs, best practices, and strategic business goals.
- Work extensively with Web Analytic teams to establish strategies and processes for capturing quantitative data on user flows, user experiences and behavioural patterns.
- Work in tandem with Marketing and Customer Support teams to gain customer feedback, queries, and complaints helping to develop and refine digital touchpoint strategies.
- Champion and grow company-wide culture and training of customer-focused needs, challenges and best practices.
- Develop and implement customer-experience processes and best practices including establishing a company and website tone of voice.
- Examine, interpret and report results of customer experience initiatives to stakeholders, leaders, and cross-department teams.
- Measure and optimise user flows based on quantitative and qualitative data captured through user testing processes and tools.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise a team of customer/user experience team members.
- Manage contracts and relationships with potential third party suppliers of qualitative user feedback tools and software such as HotJar, Usabilla etc.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the fields of Design, Marketing or Business Administration or similar.
- 10+ years end-to-end eCommerce or SaSS product cross-functional experience: including all areas of product conceptualization, strategy, research, design, through to delivery.
- Prior extensive experience in a senior role including product design, user experience design, customer experience design, user experience research role or similar.
- A strong understanding of business and product metrics, using data and analytics to inform decisions and develop actionable recommendations contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes.
- A deep understanding of solving customers challenges through quantitative and qualitative research and user empathy.
- A strong sense of design ethics and user psychology, understanding the impact of decisions on customer satisfaction, retention and conversion rates.
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
- Possess excellent management and interpersonal and people skills to facilitate interactions, drive understanding and ownership and foster performance between cross-functional teams.
- Have strong strategic and critical thinking skills paired with mental flexibility and openness.
- Experience in hiring, scaling and leading multidisciplinary design teams.
- Solid background in conceptualizing, designing and creating leading product experiences.
- Strong understanding of Lean or Agile methodologies including Scrum or Lean Six Sigma.
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary and other amazing benefits, such as covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances and a bike plan.
- 30,5 days of paid leave, so plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
- Many internal development courses to keep on learning and growing.
- Training and conference budget available for your development
- An environment where you can keep a healthy work-life balance: even when we can go back to the office to collaborate as teams, you will still continue having a balance between working from home and from the office.
- Flat hierarchy where your voice can be heard, welcomed and appreciated at all levels in the organisation.
- A diverse, inclusive and multicultural working environment
- Top floor office in Amsterdam (close to Central Station) with an amazing view!
- Free fruit, team drinks and company events.
Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies, operating with four brands: CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir and Flugladen. In 2020 we took our next step becoming part of the Trip.com Group family, one of the largest online travel companies in the world, consisting of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, Make my Trip and Qunar. Travix currently operates in over 40 countries expanding in 5 continents, so a global mindset comes natural to us. Our purpose is ‘the next journey at your fingertips’ which goes for both our customers and employees. We bring together passionate people, global partners, and an innovative platform to deliver the best end-to-end booking experience for our customers.
Make your career at Travix
At Travix, everyone is welcome. Our global team has over 40 different nationalities and we embrace everyone’s authenticity. We have proven to grow people internally, we are proud of our passionate company culture and we love to dream big. Ever since our company was founded, our aim has been to create a work environment where people can thrive, be creative and ultimately build their own legacy within the company. More now than ever we are at a pivotal moment in our company’s existence: where we are preparing for when the world is ready to travel again. With cutting-edge technology, strong partnerships, a strategic vision and the resources and stability of the Trip.com Group, we provide an international playground where our employees can truly impact the future of traveling.
To accelerate this momentum, we're looking to grow our team. If you share the same values as we do, you are just as passionate and ready to build your own legacy, then there is plenty of room here at Travix.
Ready to start your own Travix journey?
Think you have what it takes? Then, we would love to hear from you.