If you have a passion for data, data infrastructure and data applications, and you have the skills to build and manage collaborative relationships with stakeholders and development teams, then keep on reading!
Your key goals are to
- Maximize the value of tools and applications you maintain or build,
- Ensure data is captured, processed, secured and available, but also arrive at its destination,
- Enable the translation of data into information in support of data-driven decision-making in Travix.
- Contribute to vision and roadmap
- Create and actively nurtures product backlog together with the team of data engineers
- Create product backlog for other development teams for your initiatives
- Create and evaluate business cases for your initiatives
- Follow usage, adoption and the performance of the products that you own
- Collaborate closely with business owners, fellow Product Owners and development teams
- Coordination of dependencies with other teams
- Generate new ideas that will achieve key objectives for the product line and business
- Validate if stories meet acceptance criteria and comply with the Definition of Done.
What you bring to the table
- You are passionate about data and you have a strong drive to make it available in Travix to meet its purpose
- At least 3 years experience of working as a Product Owner
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Solid Agile experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, IT or Economics
- Ability to research & deliver complex business requirements
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Experience in business intelligence, data warehouse development or analytics is a plus
- Ability to quickly adapt to rapidly evolving and changing business priorities, along with delivering programs leveraging technology and innovation
- A results driven team player
- A data driven approach towards problem solving
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary and other amazing benefits, such as covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances and a bike plan.
- 30,5 days of paid leave, so plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
- Many internal development courses to keep on learning and growing.
- Training and conference budget available for your development
- An environment where you can keep a healthy work-life balance: even when we can go back to the office to collaborate as teams, you will still continue having a balance between working from home and from the office.
- Flat hierarchy where your voice can be heard, welcomed and appreciated at all levels in the organization.
- A diverse, inclusive and multicultural working environment
- Top floor office in Amsterdam (close to Central Station) with an amazing view!
- Free fruit, company bar (free beer!), team drinks and company events.
Travix is one of the leading global online travel agencies, operating with four brands: CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir and Flugladen. In 2020 we took our next step becoming part of the Trip.com Group family, one of the largest online travel companies in the world, consisting of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, Make my Trip and Qunar. Travix currently operates in over 40 countries expanding in 5 continents, so a global mindset comes natural to us. Our purpose is ‘the next journey at your fingertips’ which goes for both our customers and employees. We bring together passionate people, global partners, and an innovative platform to deliver the best end-to-end booking experience for our customers.
Make your career at Travix
At Travix, everyone is welcome. Our global team has over 40 different nationalities and we embrace everyone’s authenticity. We have proven to grow people internally, we are proud of our passionate company culture and we love to dream big. Ever since our company was founded, our aim has been to create a work environment where people can thrive, be creative and ultimately build their own legacy within the company. More now than ever we are at a pivotal moment in our company’s existence: where we are preparing for when the world is ready to travel again. With cutting-edge technology, strong partnerships, a strategic vision and the resources and stability of the Trip.com Group, we provide an international playground where our employees can truly impact the future of traveling.
To accelerate this momentum, we're looking to grow our team. If you share the same values as we do, you are just as passionate and ready to build your own legacy, then there is plenty of room here at Travix.
Ready to start your own Travix journey?
Think you have what it takes? Then, we would love to hear from you.